• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

recall???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree with Hispeed. I have no doubt that Billy received nothing but the best representation. The Stewards at NJASAP are top-notch and I know the guys that did this representation. No worries there.

My concern is with the tone and direction from the top - that the Stewards had to work past in order to do their job.

Opened the Union to DFR? Really? With "nothing but the best representation."

Piece of class act you are!

I promise you that he was 100% represented to the fullest ability of the Stewards council, and the outcome was successful. If you refuse to believe that then ask him yourself.

Un-effing-believable that someone is so cowardly to post this email on an anonymous public message board.

Is it any different than the free for the world to see recall effort of ML?

Sent from me.

Hey Griz,

How come you were able to post some of the header over on the NJA board then?

It had some of the internal e-mail addressed still attached. What it did not contain was the address it came from before being posted here. Without the path back to the source of the leak, it'll be impossible to seek that out.

But with two whole posts on FI and all that intimate knowledge, I bet you already knew that.

It had some of the internal e-mail addressed still attached. What it did not contain was the address it came from before being posted here. Without the path back to the source of the leak, it'll be impossible to seek that out.

But with two whole posts on FI and all that intimate knowledge, I bet you already knew that.

Yep Griz I already know alot about it. I already know how you were 'wronged' and removed as a volunteer and would do anything now to persecute any and all remaining NJASAP volunteer.

What would you like to discuss? I'll have a bit of fun if you will.

Nope. Nameless, faceless, gutless anonymous posts on FI usually bore me. I prefer to stand by my words and expect others to do the same. That's why I stay away from here most of the time. This morning's fireworks were unusual because of the content. I'll leave the mud-slinging to you.

Nope. Nameless, faceless, gutless anonymous posts on FI usually bore me. I prefer to stand by my words and expect others to do the same. That's why I stay away from here most of the time. This morning's fireworks were unusual because of the content. I'll leave the mud-slinging to you.

I wont sling any mud. Ill stick to the facts. Will you?

Latest resources

Back