• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

recall???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think this is one issue that will stay reserved for those who are most affected by it's outcome.....probably best left for the njasap msg board and fbo talk

I think this is one issue that will stay reserved for those who are most affected by it's outcome.....probably best left for the njasap msg board and fbo talk
Hard to do that since not ALL pilots affected have access......

Exactly. The furloughed scum are not included in the conversation.

You are welcome to sign the petition for a show of unity, and are invited to participate in discussions on the recall web site. Baseless reactions serve no purpose.

You are welcome to sign the petition for a show of unity, and are invited to participate in discussions on the recall web site. Baseless reactions serve no purpose.
It's not a baseless reaction.

It's not a baseless reaction.

I am not refering to the exclusion of furloughed pilots from the union web site. I still disagree with that decision. All active and innactive pilots are welcome to visit the recall web site, discuss to your heart's content, and sign or don't sign the petition. Even the "furloughed scum" (not my words).

I agree we definitely should have access to more of the discussion on the NJASAP board... The petition board is public to the world. (those that care about NJA anyways).

I'll say that it has become a Luthi vs. management atmosphere over the last 2 years. It's almost as if management could care less about the Union, only getting rid of Luthi (not working with him in any way, shape, or form).....

I am not refering to the exclusion of furloughed pilots from the union web site. I still disagree with that decision. All active and innactive pilots are welcome to visit the recall web site, discuss to your heart's content, and sign or don't sign the petition. Even the "furloughed scum" (not my words).
Misunderstood. Thank you for the clarification, and apologies for the shot.

Latest resources

Back