• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

recall???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree we definitely should have access to more of the discussion on the NJASAP board... The petition board is public to the world. (those that care about NJA anyways).

I'll say that it has become a Luthi vs. management atmosphere over the last 2 years. It's almost as if management could care less about the Union, only getting rid of Luthi (not working with him in any way, shape, or form).....
Maybe so, but do you really think the Caddy is going to talk to NJASAP no matter who the president is?

Maybe so, but do you really think the Caddy is going to talk to NJASAP no matter who the president is?

I don't think it can be any worse..... According to Luthi everyone will be out of a job. However, some things don't support it. (Like lack of any change in staffing in over 2 years of the shrinkage.)

I'm not saying Luthi is the main problem. But it has obviously been him vs. management.. Rather than all of us vs. management.

It sounds like it is more about Luthi taking his own initiatives rather than using the democratic process. Same with the 401(k). I didn't file a grievance because I was told to do so. Or because I felt C.S. was that much worse than Fidelity. I filed a grievance because it wasn't done correctly. Same with Luthi, it sounds like he has gone against the democratic process that was meant to be the way the Union was run. And that's not right.

Really guys, blaming Luthi for the recent actions of our management is pretty disingenuous.

Unfortunately, all the facts have to be presented in an unbias view. I have no doubt the company is being dishonest. But from what I've heard, Luthi is not the easiest to disagree with either. And some of his ideas could be considered somewhat childish rather than completely professional.

He has been in office nearly 4 years. It has been 4 years of hell. (not induced by Luthi, but he has been at the helm). May be time for a change. Especially if what I hear is somewhat true.

Like I said, the lack of communication can't get any worse.

The lack of communication is key. I have no idea who to support because we aren't part of the conversation. That goes for the company as well as the union. 2 of the 4 guys against Mark I know to be stand up for sure. I know guys that will support Mark to the end and they are stand up too. We (furloughed scum) are left with no real way of knowing what's going on. This is far from baseless. Read Only access to the forum would really go a long way......

I support SU but that face is blury and I have know idea who is on what side. Not a good time to be divided from any stance.

Really guys, blaming Luthi for the recent actions of our management is pretty disingenuous.

Even without a successful recall, this Fantastic Four will have given the EMT a victory that even JH couldn't have hoped for. It's drinks all around at the executive offices, I think the goose is popping the corks right now.

Even without a successful recall, this Fantastic Four will have given the EMT a victory that even JH couldn't have hoped for. It's drinks all around at the executive offices, I think the goose is popping the corks right now.

I disagree. It shows the EMT we hold our leadership to the same high standards we expect of our management. Our resolve to avoid degredation of our CBA has not diminished one bit, and the union-read pilots-will go on.

I disagree. It shows the EMT we hold our leadership to the same high standards we expect of our management. Our resolve to avoid degredation of our CBA has not diminished one bit, and the union-read pilots-will go on.

This EMT has no regard for the pilot group, they have picked away at the CBA and failed the employees (bargining and non-bargining) and BH. Their days are numbered, even with this boost from the Fantastic Four.

Latest resources

Back