• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

recall???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Doyle, methinks you have a bad case of penis envy.

Hopefully, Luthi's replacement will do a good job, without the bombast and self aggrandizement. Netjets is a great place to work, by the way, to answer a previous post. Just not a perfect place, which does not exist, except in the imagination.

Hopefully, Luthi's replacement will do a good job, without the bombast and self aggrandizement. Netjets is a great place to work, by the way, to answer a previous post. Just not a perfect place, which does not exist, except in the imagination.
I don't know about that. Human Resources Director at the Bunny Ranch might be pretty close to perfect.

It might be for a while. It is a sad day when one finds out that their hobby is now a job.

he is not gone yet amigo

I don't know, Willy. My Daddy used to say "Find a job you love and you will never have to work". Sounds right to me.
Helm

I wouldn't accuse him of that. I was a rep for a couple of years before I went to Nyetjets. You work 24/7. Anything from a pilot going off the deep end because his wife left him to a newbie who is afraid he's gonna get called on the carpet for delaying a negative turn. There are no off days and no rest periods when you're an elected rep. Hell, I got called by a pilot needing some jumpseat help when I was walking out of the sim right before I was furloughed from NJA. That was nearly 3 yrs after I left the ALPA life.

That being said, you still have to do your elected job as it's written in the bylaws, and represent those who elected you. You have to keep your emotions out of it. It's up to you active folks to decide whether he's doing the job or not. I know what my opinion is (most of the eboard for that matter with a couple of exceptions), but my furloughed self doesn't matter.....

(This post proof read by bourbon, take it for what it's worth).

Last edited:
Well, this doesn't seem to be a problem at Flexjet. We are growing at Flexjet and no EMT issues to speak of at Flexjet.

You are full of it. Just flew on AA with one of your DFW pilots. He says you guys are just as screwed up as we are. and you only recalled 8 pilots? So how are you growing. Beer Belly growth?

Latest resources

Back