• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Recall at NETJETS??.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know of retired guys from AA, Delta, United, SWA and Alaska who were in initial ground or sim training with me in early 2007. There may be more than the five I know about. One of the guys took the early retirement offer when the furlough was announced. I intend to come back. I don't know the intentions of the other guys but all are among the next 20-25 on the list.

thats if they ever call back more than 6……

HEY UNION, HOW BOUT SOME INFO?

I know of retired guys from AA, Delta, United, SWA and Alaska who were in initial ground or sim training with me in early 2007. There may be more than the five I know about. One of the guys took the early retirement offer when the furlough was announced. I intend to come back. I don't know the intentions of the other guys but all are among the next 20-25 on the list.

Thanks, Pops, but the latest topic on this thread discusses major airline folks who willingly bailed pre-age 60, and pre-retirement to come to nj and not those who had to leave due to age 60 or due to a BK pension grab (forced on them by BK).

Thanks, Pops, but I are stupid.

No it doesn't dumbazz, must all be in your head. Did you go to school in Chicago?

Fixed your post above for you.

No I think they take 3 weeks to craft and email or are working on another YouTube info deal.

I digress.

Billybob is taking his ball and going home now

Flame away...

Last edited:
It surprises me that as inept as everyone in this thread thinks every single employee is at Bridgeway, that you stick around. Add to that your horrid benefits, pay, and poor scheduling. It seems everyone here thinks that those at the mothership are out to get all the pilots. Sure there are the select few who may be under par, but before you point fingers, you must realize there are some of those among your ranks too. Come sit with us for day and watch the three dimensional chess game we play every single day and maybe you'll see that most of us are actually here to support you. Sure, your particular issue at any particular time may not get handled the most efficient way, but understand the person taking care of your problem likely has 2 dozen other things going on at the same exact time. I cannot speak for senior management or even begin to think what their goals are, but those of us on the phones and sitting behind Ijet are trying to work with you. We know you're tired, a lot is asked of you, and that many of your peers are still on furlough. We lost 300 people that year too. We appreciate what you all do, yet I see us get bashed here repeatedly on this board.

Go ahead and beat me up on this post...I'm thick skinned. But if things are so bad, why do you stay?

SG

I'm looking forward to the day some of these whiners do leave!!

BTW, great post!!

Latest resources

Back