Recall at NETJETS??.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where do you get your knowledge...

You know who the next couple of dozen in line for recall are, and how many are ex Delta, Southwest, and US Airways?

Your insight is WOXOF

So, you're telling us the next line of recalls includes pilots who previously quit US, Southwest, and Delta? Lolololol.....:smash:
My insight is CAVU.....

So, you're telling us the next line of recalls includes pilots who previously quit US, Southwest, and Delta?...:beer:

You're catching on. Age 60, maybe these carriers quit them, but it doesn't make them regional pilots. :p

But hey, thanks for playing.

You're catching on. Age 60, maybe these carriers quit them, but it doesn't make them regional pilots. :p

But hey, thanks for playing.

Playing? You're the only one playing here.

You're saying that guys are taking recalls at NJ and leaving the Majors?

I call BS as well.

Maybe what lazyb is trying to say is: several pilots who were pushed out of their dream job at age sixty are up next for recall? There is a significant number of retired major pilots in the 495. There were several in my class and they were a great addition to the company. Fact is they are now 66+, are they interested in returning? Maybe long enough to get vested then bail?

I don't think anybody is suggesting there is a desire among the major airline ranks to be a nj pilot. That would be a silly assertion.

66+ why would you work at any job? I have to keep working I'm in my 30s

Guys that want or do come back in the late 60s and 70s are nuts. I tried to retire at 25 unsuccessfully :)

Maybe what lazyb is trying to say is: several pilots who were pushed out of their dream job at age sixty are up next for recall? There is a significant number of retired major pilots in the 495. There were several in my class and they were a great addition to the company. Fact is they are now 66+, are they interested in returning? Maybe long enough to get vested then bail?

I don't think anybody is suggesting there is a desire among the major airline ranks to be a nj pilot. That would be a silly assertion.

Thanks grounded92.

Seems to be some serious reading comprehension deprivation. Children of the Magenta Line collateral damage?

All in response to gunfyter's quip...

Originally Posted by johnsonrod
What about the rumor that returning furloughees will get placed directly into the right seat of the CL350 as that aircraft fleet ramps up - true or false?

Doesn't sound fair to me if true given all the more senior FOs waiting on the Encore, Beechjet or Phenom for some more leg room...

<gunfyter>
If that's the type they want people get currency on before they bail to the airlines ... More power to them

Asked and answered. :p

Maybe they need money

Maybe there :p pension left them. Maybe they're 3rd ex-wife doesn't get along with the "future" ex-wife...

But laxyb said "Bailed" from the airlines. The only ones who left non-regional jobs, retired (you know, took pensions). Certainly none from SWA.

Latest resources

Back