• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rah To Fly For Midwest Express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But then in a year or two you will ask yourself why labor always gets the bad hand; because we allow crap like this to happen.

If you support this your a danger to organized labor and don't deserve to be commanding an aircraft. This is the type of tactics that need to be dealt with early and swiftly.

So while the company heads for the perpetual iceberg they establish a new norm, another disaster in the making.

Just curious...
Who's name is on the registration of those aircraft?
If it's not "RAH," what makes an RAH aircraft an "RAH aircraft?"
I have seen a two names depending on the airplane. I have seen "Wells Fargo" and I have seen "Republic"
Let me Clarify my last statement about RAH Pilots flying RAH airplane's. It is our in our contract and it states that all flying done under Republic Airways Holdings will be flown by Republic Airways Holdings Pilots. Now Playing devil's advocate you could look at it this way. "If", Midwest gets a training program up and running and does choose to operate the 170's using their own pilot group, wile continuing to lease our 170's from US. I guess you could say that RAH is no longer operating the airplanes they are leasing the airplanes there for not requiring RAH pilots to fly them. Another way around our contract due to bad verbiage which is probably how our company is looking at the situation from our contracts point of view. It is still fishy but I am hopeful that once our union gets a hold of what is going on we will get a better handle o the situation. I truly due hope this mess benefits both our pilot groups.

half right, the chq downgrades were pushed up, all the 170 republic downgrades were canceled. i believe it was about 18-20 guys affected, the republic downgrades were the most senior.

yea no downgrades at rp side chq 28 145capts degraded along with 20 crj captns hopefully bedford atleast puts some lube in our v files.

I have seen a two names depending on the airplane. I have seen "Wells Fargo" and I have seen "Republic"
Let me Clarify my last statement about RAH Pilots flying RAH airplane's. It is our in our contract and it states that all flying done under Republic Airways Holdings will be flown by Republic Airways Holdings Pilots. Now Playing devil's advocate you could look at it this way. "If", Midwest gets a training program up and running and does choose to operate the 170's using their own pilot group, wile continuing to lease our 170's from US. I guess you could say that RAH is no longer operating the airplanes they are leasing the airplanes there for not requiring RAH pilots to fly them. Another way around our contract due to bad verbiage which is probably how our company is looking at the situation from our contracts point of view. It is still fishy but I am hopeful that once our union gets a hold of what is going on we will get a better handle o the situation. I truly due hope this mess benefits both our pilot groups.

It will benifit RAH pilots at first then maybe Midwest pilots later, it will not beifit both at the same time.Look in your contract and see if there is a paragraph about wet leases.

Yea we're jumping for joy. as said earlier no one here wants this crap. But yea all the pilots here were given the opportunity to negiotate this contract with midwest. Give me a F**king break, none of these regionals are better than any other and if your company got another contract you wouldnt have any say in it period. YOU and everyone else at your cry baby company would show up and do your pathetic job. This is what it has become we're all little people being told what to do. If one does not like it go start your own business and cry to your employees. We all suck and and this is what we do. boo hoo

Latest resources

Back