Rah To Fly For Midwest Express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have a question for you RAH guys.

Management at SkyW has said that if there is a Midwest strike; we will honor them and not fly as well. Will you do the same?

Also I read on the forum today that we will be losing a few of our routes to you for Midwest. What are your thoughts on this?

I'm really glad that B*dford whor*d himself out to get this flying. I just hope that you people have the backbone to do the right thing.

Backbone....LOL like you guys did on your wonderful new contract? I'm glad your losing those routes because we are allowing Midwest pilots to fly the 170's on their own ticket in due time. How many Midwest pilots are flying your CRJ's?

You cronnies do whatever your Management says even if they tell you to bend over at take it with a smile.

Last edited:
Correct we did take over the routes that SkyWay flew.

However;

We did not do this as a bargaining tool to force Midwest pilots into more concessions.

JA did not pay Midwest management $25 million to fly the routes.

Additionally preferential interviews were held for Skyway pilots although the nature of the industry prevented us from hiring for a while.

No instead you ran Skyway out of business and gave preferential hiring to a group that you knew would never fly for you on first year pay.....don't pat yourself on the back tooooo hard.

No instead you ran Skyway out of business and gave preferential hiring to a group that you knew would never fly for you on first year pay.....don't pat yourself on the back tooooo hard.

I think anyone with a brain will realize the flying SkyW is doing for Midwest is a lot different than your buddy Bed*ord paying for flying. LOL

I love our new contract. You should see my bonus checks and all the money I'm making off our stock incentives.

We're not helping Midwest management put a gun to their heads saying sign this or else we'll have these losers over at RAH do it for you.

RAH they're so low...they make Mesa look like British Airways.

Yeah our first year pay is as high as yours on the mighty 170. I think our second year FO pay is higher than the majority of their Captain pay.

BTW how is that FO pay on the 170 isn't it the same on the 145 as it is the 170.

yay!!!!

Ok, would the "struck work" be the YX city pairs (717/80 flights) or ANY Midwest Connect flying (MKE-GRB/MKG/FNT)?

The job of defining struck work belongs to the affected MEC. If there's a strike, the MEH MEC will pass a resolution that defines struck work prior to the beginning of the strike and distribute that definition to all affected pilot groups.

Wasn't your 50 seat CA pay the same as your 70 seat CA pay until your new contract? Do your 90 seaters pay a whole $3 more an hour than your 50 seaters? Yay!!!

Actually, they don't even have a contract. And to be clear, they still have the same pay rate for the 90 seaters. The only thing they have is a block-hour "override" for actual block time when flying the 90-seater. That's not a separate payrate. In other words, it's even worse than you thought.

Another regional airline pilot case of my dick is bigger than yours. I got news for you all, you all have small dicks, some just have a centimeter more than the other. Look, as long as you don't ******************** Midwest mainline pilots out of a job by flying their routes while they're being furloughed then, the fact that you make 66 vs 68 dollars pay shouldn't even matter.

Another regional airline pilot case of my dick is bigger than yours. I got news for you all, you all have small dicks, some just have a centimeter more than the other. Look, as long as you don't ******************** Midwest mainline pilots out of a job by flying their routes while they're being furloughed then, the fact that you make 66 vs 68 dollars pay shouldn't even matter.

No case at all, my dick IS bigger than yours. Midwest was on death watch when they turned AAI hostle take over bid. Instead they decided to hand the keys over to Timmy and NWA....now NWA dosen't want the competition so they are shutting them down.

Yeah our first year pay is as high as yours on the mighty 170. I think our second year FO pay is higher than the majority of their Captain pay.

BTW how is that FO pay on the 170 isn't it the same on the 145 as it is the 170.

yay!!!!

I assume that this is something that management told you so it must be true.

Did you have your magic underwear on when they told you that??

Get your facts straight Homer.

Latest resources

Back