Rah To Fly For Midwest Express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have a question for you RAH guys.

Management at SkyW has said that if there is a Midwest strike; we will honor them and not fly as well. Will you do the same?

Also I read on the forum today that we will be losing a few of our routes to you for Midwest. What are your thoughts on this?

I'm really glad that B*dford whor*d himself out to get this flying. I just hope that you people have the backbone to do the right thing.

You gotta be Fu__ing kidding me? So I'm guessing you and Jerry had a come to Jesus meeting about taking jobs from others, especially for your company's benefit. You sir are an idiot.

I have a question for you RAH guys.

Management at SkyW has said that if there is a Midwest strike; we will honor them and not fly as well. Will you do the same?

My Master Jerry, your blessed pink nectar rune th so thick over my body! The only thing you guys have the ability to honor is fast upgrades. Name me one time a management team has actively honored a picket line? Guess what it does not happen!

If 2/3 of Midwest shuts down, there is no reason to run the other 1/3. That would be why you 'shut down'. But go on believing Uncle Jerry is looking out for unionized pilot jobs. You koolaid guzzlers will buy anything.

BTW, contracts should not depend on on-time bonus and stock options to be worthwhile.

Last edited:
Another 8 pages of reasons why all regionals suck. Good job. At least you were all professional about it. Kudos to the guy who had the stones to say 'Our first year pay is better than your first year pay'.

God, I hate pilots sometimes.

hmmm!!! agree...(fk I'm one of them)

but my DAD told me, become plastic surgeons, lots of $$$, titz and azz, boy I should listen!!:smash:

Your F/O's top out at 44/hr on the 900, seventh year.

First year CA pay is 64/hr on the 175.

You didn't goto Kollege did you BigL?

Last edited:
Another 8 pages of reasons why all regionals suck. Good job. At least you were all professional about it. Kudos to the guy who had the stones to say 'Our first year pay is better than your first year pay'.

You mean...another 8 pages of reasons how mainline pilots dropped the ball for us years ago.

Latest resources

Back