• Start date
  • Watchers 22

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell.

Rez, since you like to quote others because you're not able to think for yourself, and can only recite the ideaology of ALPA cronies, I got this quote for you:

"Wood drastically underestimates the impact of social distinctions predicated upon wealth, especially inherited wealth..." You got that from "Work in Essex County," Page 98, right? Yeah I read that too. Were you gonna plagiarize the whole thing for us- you have any thoughts of- of your own on this matter? Or do- is that your thing, you come into a bar, you read some obscure passage and then you pretend- you pawn it off as your own- your own idea just to impress some girls? Embarrass my friend?

Rez, since you like to quote others because you're not able to think for yourself, and can only recite the ideaology of ALPA cronies, I got this quote for you:

Are you cocksure or intelligent?

you are presuming you know the difference....

I bet you're a real gem to be stuck with in the cockpit with for 6 days in a row. Do you quote stuff to the other pilot? read them some poetry? or just bored them to death with stories about how you like to do some wood working in your spare time, and you strive to make the best wooden pen ever!

I bet you're a real gem to be stuck with in the cockpit with for 6 days in a row. Do you quote stuff to the other pilot? read them some poetry? or just bored them to death with stories about how you like to do some wood working in your spare time, and you strive to make the best wooden pen ever!

You make yourself out to be a whiny ALPA victim.... its embarrassing. Why would you allow yourself to be so dependant on an organization you despise. You can do better...be a better person.... why don't you want to improve instead of settling?

You make yourself out to be a whiny ALPA victim.... its embarrassing. Why would you allow yourself to be so dependant on an organization you despise. You can do better...be a better person.... why don't you want to improve instead of settling?

Aw, Rez! I see what you're doing here! You're trying to play the trick of avoiding the suckage of ALPA and making me out to be the bad guy.
You're a tricky one, but you're not going to get me!
There are two types of ALPA victims. First and foremost, the pilots who are forced to be ALPA members. Forced to pay the 2% a month for nothing.
And then the other victims are the ones who are star struck by the ALPA cheerleaders. Those are the guys who read the pamphlet and believe all the hype called ALPA. Those are also the guys who can't see through the fog, and are highly impressionable and shame on you for taking advantage of their stupidity!

I did work for the local when I was at an ALPA carrier, and I saw the BS from behind the scene. The man hiding behind the curtain, he had this saying it went like this : "Ok, this is what we're going to tell them...." and then it was followed by some BS twisted story. That story always contained some truth, but mainly filled with BS and fluff.
The other motto our local had was "I have a plan for your situation, but we're not able to discuss your personal situation with you at this time....". That really meant "hey, I was busy fishing the last week and haven't checked any of my emails or voice mails."

So before you come up with more assumptions about me, I ask you take the blinders off and see that great big steaming pile of ......for what it is.

Last edited:
I did work for the local when I was at an ALPA carrier, and I saw the BS from behind the scene. The man hiding behind the curtain, he had this saying it went like this : "Ok, this is what we're going to tell them...." and then it was followed by some BS twisted story. That story always contained some truth, but mainly filled with BS and fluff.
The other motto our local had was "I have a plan for your situation, but we're not able to discuss your personal situation with you at this time....". That really meant "hey, I was busy fishing the last week and haven't checked any of my emails or voice mails."

So before you come up with more assumptions about me, I ask you take the blinders off and see that great big steaming pile of ......for what it is.
Every story I have heard from those who have dealt with ALPA sounded similar. Alot of hype with nothing to back it up. If you openly disagree with ALPA, you're labled as a victim in a weak attempt to stifle your open discontent with ALPA. Don't forget, this is supposed to be a "professional" association too:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back