• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question for usapa wannabes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To the east guy's: We at PDT have a flow thru that we got in exchange for pay cut to secure YOUR ATSB loan, US managment, west pilot, PDT managment, PSA managment agree that it's in our contract, but the East AAA mec is blocking it, Why?
Mesa fly 90 CRJ but the east AAA MEC is scopping pdt out of 72 seat TP, Why?

In short you AAA guy's are a bunch of a-s-s-h-o-l-e-s!!! Good luck to the west guy's we support you!
No Flow Down, No Flow Up. Remember the agreement was never signed, otherwise those furloughed AAA/MDA would have returned to PDT and displaced you. Because of PDT ALPA we had guys on the street for a year or so who rightfully should have returned to PDT as captains. Now when hiring restarts you want a flow thru?? Good luck with that. Personally I would be looking to get out US Airways altogther. Hopefully all that turboprop time will make that happen for you.

the agrement was never signed? How thoses 100 ex pdt/psa guy's flow up then? But you are right there is no flow down agrement, however that doesn't change the fact that the flow thru is still valid. Don't worry we all know that Usair East sign agrement all the time but when thay don't like it anymore they act like it never existed IE Binding arbitration, means anything to you? Not if you don't like it anymore...

Oylmpus593, some of what you say leads me to believe that you are not and possible were not ever a PDT pilot. If you are a PDT pilot and were around during the concession talks then you would know that the flo-thru you speak of was to MDA and then to US. It was bidirectional from PDT to MDA. Now that MDA doesn't exist there is no means to flow from PDT to US. Seeing how you don't know this info leads me to believe that you are either a woefully ignorant PDT pilot or a flamebaiter. More likely the latter.

the agrement was never signed? How thoses 100 ex pdt/psa guy's flow up then? But you are right there is no flow down agrement, however that doesn't change the fact that the flow thru is still valid. Don't worry we all know that Usair East sign agrement all the time but when thay don't like it anymore they act like it never existed IE Binding arbitration, means anything to you? Not if you don't like it anymore...

Actually, there were NO PSA pilots that "Flowed". 100% were from PDT. And there was as much as a flow-back provision as there was a flow-up provision. The agreement was never really followed. The only reason US Air took the CEL pilots was because they were parking Dash 8's and this kept them from furloughing and also trimmed some of the higher paid pilots from the payroll. It was advantageous for the company to allow these pilots to "flow".

O.K PM me I'll be more than happy to email you a copy of the signed agrement.

241,the document says "a flow thru to USairways" but don't let the facts get in your way, there is no mention of a flow thru via MDA...I guess you've been drinking the AAA MEC koolaid... AAA MEC thought they were going to staple the AW guy's at the bottom of the list too...

Latest resources

Back