Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ben Franklin said:
I could give a crap about your hair.

What pisses me off the most is when you're 1/2 dot left of the localizer, 1/2 dot low on the glideslope and target +25kias... but you think that you look cool doing it because of your hairstyle.

Then, when the "cappy" tries to give an honest critique of your ILS "performance" you give lame excuses and then turn on your $750.00 cell phone and complain to whomever will listen about how your "cappy" sucks.

I like your hair, but you do a $hitty job in the airplane so who gives a dang?

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

Excellent.

I am a cappy with spikey hair and an ipod. I hate flying with middle aged, fat FOs that can't fly a plane but think they are better than me cuz they're older. It's embarassing sitting next to a 40 year old that can't talk on the radio without sounding like a tool, and freaks out whenever there is a radar return. The only reward is when at the hotel the old loser is trying to fall asleep next door while I am nailing our hot 22 year old FA. It's great if she's a loud one.

LoveGun said:
The only reward is when at the hotel the old loser is trying to fall asleep next door while I am nailing our hot 22 year old FA. It's great if she's a loud one.
What airline are these from? I certinaly haven't seen those kind with any regularity. Sounds to me that you still are pissed about being carded all the time when you buy a beer, because you primp you god dang hair like a high schooler riding the hormone superhighway.

Really this discussion is pretty dumb, if your FO feels the need to waste 15 minutes in the morning primping like a girl so be it. I prefer the extra 15 minutes of sleep, end of story.

Last edited:
DetoXJ said:
Flamebait. His profile sums up his maturity. Just some lowtime wanna-be. Prob. just graduated UND or ERAU and is still going through his 90210 phase.

I CRAP BIGGER THEN YOU!

Acuatlly XJ -lifer, I went to WMU chances are we know some of the same people. I guess you have no sense of humor for profiles. So I would say actually you were probly a UND / ERAU that graduated a virgin. Anways best of luck to you at xj hate to see anyones job on the block. Also you can smile like a dounut on your knees for me for your 90201 remark a-hole

quote: and target plus 25kts

with a 10k to 11k ft runway, and a nice gusty 20 to 30 wind.....what's the big deal.

is he/she ref plus 25 over the numbers...pass the touchdown zone...... alternating red/white lights?

where the heck is the point of reference?

did they say correcting?

were they asked to hold 180 til depot?

i could go on and on....

have you been slightly off? it sounds from your stern rebuke that any FO who ever deviates is a dirtball outside of his haircut?

Is this the portrayal you want to make?

My 2 cents:

I got no problem with gel, mousse, hairspray, or *************************en shellac for that matter. However, I've really never understood the dudes that blowdry their hair. One of my best buddies does it, and I never could wrap my feeble mind around that one.
Oh, and the ERAU guys who were 'described ' previously on this thread are the guys me and my buddies would laugh at when were at Riddle. I don't really know why ERAU guys get so much sh!t......the guys I hung with at Riddle could A)drink you under the table B)knock your asses out C)get the girl at the end of the night. Granted there are alot of nerds there, but we didn't chill with those dudes.:beer:

I prefer the fauxhawk, that's what I sport on a daily basis anyway. Gel is for guido's I use Murray's Pomade. The best thing about the stuff is that it last about 3 showers so you dont have to keep applying. So don't worry I wont waste any time doing my hair in the morning.

SeaLord said:
...the guys I hung with at Riddle could A)drink you under the table B)knock your asses out C)get the girl at the end of the night.

Yes, the girl at Riddle. :D

SeaLord said:
I got no problem with gel, mousse, hairspray, or *************************en shellac for that matter. However, I've really never understood the dudes that blowdry their hair. One of my best buddies does it, and I never could wrap my feeble mind around that one.
I don't use hair gel.... I use "product". Before I apply my product I blow dry. What gives?

dabandermac said:
I don't use hair gel.... I use "product". Before I apply my product I blow dry. What gives?

Just prefer the air dry. Cheaper, quicker, and less noisy.

Latest resources

Back