• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

question for all your ultra cool RJ capts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Siht...I barely have any hair left! If I could spike it I would...who gives a ratts Arse! I don't care if you have the comb over, Buckwheat afro, or no hair! ARe you fun to fly with and can you do your job? 33 years old with full on male pattern baldness going on here! I havent spiked my hair (flattop) since 2nd year in college! after that it was all downhill for my hair!!!! Fly fast.

BR

I would just like everyone to know that I when I flew into Dulles today in my company's Encore, I WORE MY BACKPACK. It had my change of clothes in it so I could go play golf. That's right, I WORE MY BACKPACK. My boss (CEO of a chain of banks) thought NOTHING of it. After our typical chatting about business, college football, etc. he wished me luck and was off to his meeting. I chose the backpack because it's the smallest thing I have to carry something like that in, and was a perfect fit.

I certainly hope this pi$$es all you backpack nazis off.

I think its fine for these young lads to spike the hair. Doesnt bother me one bit. In fact, they help pull in younger girls for a dirty old man like me.
:beer: :beer::beer::beer::beer:

zawillif said:
I used to wear gel in my hair and have it semi-spiked. It looked good for all occasions and also looked quite formal when slightly toned down and coupled with a suit. I also wore it that way for my interview.

I just recently switched to a more traditional no gel style, mainly because I believe it is pointless to use while having to wear a hat all day. I can see both sides of the argument here, and I believe there is nothing wrong with wearing your uniform with style.

I am also an ERAU grad and hope that is not how you view all of us. It's true there are some third generation pilot "Riddle Hot Shots" that seem to give every grad from my school a bad name. I just hope that people realize we aren't all like that.
Gotta agree with Zawillif. I am also an ERAU grad and those pilots out there that give us a bad name due to their "better than thou" attitude dont even come close to representing what kind of people that school puts into the industry.

J.Otto said:
I think its fine for these young lads to spike the hair. Doesnt bother me one bit. In fact, they help pull in younger girls for a dirty old man like me.
:beer: :beer::beer::beer::beer:
Good luck to everyone. I'm for whatever works! A good clean, not quite military cut, pressed uniform with expensive but understated, polished shoes and watch (not a rolex) and a late model Buick Century for an airport car pulls them in at all ages. These young guys will figure it out down the road.

Latest resources

Back