question for all your ultra cool RJ capts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
big pimpn' said:
What about afros? I personally rock out a big fat afro like Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction.

I have had a problem in the past with my afro shine getting on my epaulets, the company now makes me wear a clear plastic bag over it when I fly.

Just let your SOULLLLL GLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Speaking of professionalism: I love standups where the other guy shows up downstairs for the van in a wrinkled uniform that he slept in, and he has major bed-head which he can't cover because his hat is "getting resized" for the whole month. Oh yea, and another thing....speaking of backpacks, he brings a brightly colored one full of crap that is of no use to a crewmember on a stand up; IPOD, twinkies (eeeww), a ratty nudie mag, and some other unknown items. Of course this may have been brought to professional standards committee by an unknown person and swiftly dealt with thank God. He impolitely thanked me for setting him straight.

wow, funny a post about guys haircuts makes it to 5 pages.
Guess I'm the only one that could care less.

Green said:
I think the young guy with the spiked/gelled hair looks much better for the profession than the classic fat guy with the tie that only goes half way down the belly, and the high water pants that make it to just about the top of the ankles, polished off with a nice comb-over and some grease stains. Some of these individuals dress so bad they wouldn't make it two months in a Radio Shack let alone the corporate world. Seems like those are the ones who protest so loudly over the gelled hair guys with ipods.

There is nothing wrong with looking stylish. Look at young lawyers, bankers, traders, etc these days; they all dress well and definitely don't get their hair cut at Super Cuts. I never understood why so many pilots seem to take their fashion cues from WalMart. We are supposed to be worldly, professional individuals. right???

If you say so....:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Latest resources

Back