• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

question for all your ultra cool RJ capts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I use what ever covers up my scalp the best. The hair-in-a-can thing works too. Sometimes I look like Ernie McCraken after I take off my headset. To go with my balding look, I'll grow a ferret under my nose to make up for the loss of hair on my head...or a distraction from people looking at my gleaming dome.

I've thought about using plugs, taking hair from my chest and putting them on my head; then I'll never need a hair cut b/c it'll always stay short (except for the random mutant hair) and I can get that curly look that I've always wanted.

wow "Driver" has the Saab been that hard on ya or is it just residual effects from working at WMU?

Have to respond to this thread.....

SeaLord said:
I got no problem with gel, mousse, hairspray, or *************************en shellac for that matter. However, I've really never understood the dudes that blowdry their hair. One of my best buddies does it, and I never could wrap my feeble mind around that one.
Oh, and the ERAU guys who were 'described ' previously on this thread are the guys me and my buddies would laugh at when were at Riddle. I don't really know why ERAU guys get so much sh!t......the guys I hung with at Riddle could A)drink you under the table B)knock your asses out C)get the girl at the end of the night. Granted there are alot of nerds there, but we didn't chill with those dudes.:beer:
Typically the people that are whining about the spikey hair are pi$$ed because their FO can fix that spikey hair in the reflection on their forehead. The same captain that is overly pi$$ed because he can't pay for hair club for men seeing as his major airline plan's are currently temporarily put on hold. It ironically makes him wish he got on at his regional perhaps when he still had hair to spike so he could someday see that 747 or 757 seat. Oh well, and yes I agree with the ERAU statement. There are a lot of nerds there, but I think people overly thrash it in my humble opinion.

Later

Sig

Jack Mehoff said:
hey wmusigpi, did you work at wmu or go there if so what years?

Yes and Yes. 2001-2004 and 1996-2000 respectively. One of many currently here at XJ

not associated with the spiky hair thing but another question for captains. its been pointed on here before, very astutely that when a captain says i'm really laid back it actually means the complete opposite. captain: i'm really laid back = when its your leg it's actually still my leg and i'm going to tell you how do everything short of how to breathe, but since we're on the topic you're breathing too loud also. so tell me is this really just code that you're a big co%ksucker and you're going to make my life a living hell for four days or are you really that clueless and in your sick twisted head you think you are laid back. another question next time you say you are laid back and i proceed to drop a big hot steamer in your pretty captain hat will you still be laid back? just a question.

Hey Deto, #2 on the sides, spiked on the top.......can't wait to fly with an a$$ like you. Just beacuse you have to fly with a bunch of UNDies, doesnt mean we all are.

BTW, cut it every two weeks to keep it clean, and hide my grey.

Latest resources

Back