• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA(unbelievable!!)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If given the chance, PDT would vote to fly those airplanes... At the same 90 seat rates mainline will fly the E190's for. A 90 seater is a 90 seater regardless of which certificate it is flown on. Period.

IMHO, that CRJ "mothership" is a mainline airplane and belongs there. Anyone who argues otherwise is a danger to mine and everyone's careers.

I hope the PSA pilots do the right thing here. You will fly a 90 seat airplane. Get paid like 90 seat pilots. You won't be able to negotiate that rate later, no matter what you think. Once you give management that inch, they will take that mile... And miles and miles and miles.

Your pilot group did the wrong thing in J4J/BK part I. Don't sell yourselves and your WO brothers out... AGAIN!

Remember... If U group wants to put those airplanes at PSA it will happen NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE PAID. Don't let them pinch pennies using your lives.

AWACO said:
Well sounds like (3) large groups of people who have little to loose and lots to gain. I think we all know how that vote will go.

edit:
****special 100th post note --MESA and BLOWJETS sucks!!!--

Actually not so. There are only 80 JJ's out of a pilot group of around 480. The super senior guys are actually not that high in numbers maybe around 30 or so that would go for it. The senior FO's (I actually know a few of them that even though it would mean their upgrade are still saying NO) yes, there are several that will vote yes here but the majority of the pilots who will vote stand to gain nothing.

LowlyPropCapt said:
If given the chance, PDT would vote to fly those airplanes... At the same 90 seat rates mainline will fly the E190's for. A 90 seater is a 90 seater regardless of which certificate it is flown on. Period.

IMHO, that CRJ "mothership" is a mainline airplane and belongs there. Anyone who argues otherwise is a danger to mine and everyone's careers.

I hope the PSA pilots do the right thing here. You will fly a 90 seat airplane. Get paid like 90 seat pilots. You won't be able to negotiate that rate later, no matter what you think. Once you give management that inch, they will take that mile... And miles and miles and miles.

Your pilot group did the wrong thing in J4J/BK part I. Don't sell yourselves and your WO brothers out... AGAIN!

Remember... If U group wants to put those airplanes at PSA it will happen NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE PAID. Don't let them pinch pennies using your lives.

Your sure are a smart man for a "lowlypropcapt".

Very well put sir, I hope we dont screw you or ourseleves on this.

LowlyPropCapt said:

But it's such a BiiiGGG 90 seat airplane. I'm voting yes so I can compensate for my physical shorcomings...

NOT!!! I like it here, but I don't want to finish up my career at PSA.

PunchTheClown said:
Actually not so. There are only 80 JJ's out of a pilot group of around 480. The super senior guys are actually not that high in numbers maybe around 30 or so that would go for it. The senior FO's (I actually know a few of them that even though it would mean their upgrade are still saying NO) yes, there are several that will vote yes here but the majority of the pilots who will vote stand to gain nothing.

I hope you are correct sir, often what people say to your face and what they say in the privacy of a ballot differ though. I would guess anyhow

EDUC8-or said:
But it's such a BiiiGGG 90 seat airplane. I'm voting yes so I can compensate for my physical shorcomings...

NOT!!! I like it here, but I don't want to finish up my career at PSA.

You are coming to shore?

This is bad news. The pilot group WILL pass this and that is to bad because if they turn it down they WILL get the airplanes and a better pay rate. -Bean

80for80 said:
Fools if they turned them down. Get them on property now and work on pay later and live to fight another day.

So why not offer to fly them for free to get them on property, then work on the pay in a few years?

ThrottleJockey1 said:
PP,
Get the facts straight. The pilot group asked the MEC to put it to a pilot voted.

I apologize. I was only told that the PSA MEC had accepted the terms and that a vote was not to happen. I just wanted to post the info ASAP. I have since listened to the hotline update, which took a few hours because it was so busy.

Once again, sorry.

Huh??????????????????

PunchTheClown said:
Alright guys, here it is from the horses mouth.

1) The J4J's. They all get slotted and if you didnt know this, the first 10 900's that come on line would be staffed ONLY by JJ's.

"The First 10 900's that come on line would be staffed ONLY by JJ's"

Please explain for us morons who still have a vote, exactly this thinking...Is this something you were told by someone or your wonderful deductive reasoning...My vote awaits your rationale!

PSACPSP

(For those of you who don't know me, I still pay full dues and get to vote unlike Management Inactive status guys who can't)

Latest resources

Back