Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Crzipilot said:
Ok, Just curious.

PSA votes no. Mgmt has plan "B" they go somewhere else, with the 700's. then what?

Let me respond with a question...just curious.

You sound scared that if you vote NO to the 900 ultimatum, jobs will be lost. Are you concerned about loss of aircraft? Does management silently have a gun to the pilot group's head threatening the loss of the 700s? WHERE WOULD THEY GO?

Aren't you concerned that once the 900s get on property some 200s will go away, causing a net of zero growth? After all, Parker has said multiple times there are far too many 50 seaters in the system...

Not really scared of a/c going away. As the 190's come on board I can simply go there. (maybe) or go back to previous previous airline, making the same money.

I guess what I'm more concerned about is keeping as many aircraft under the US umbrella as possible. No offense, but mesa had how over 100 a/c in our realms. You guys have 70. PSA has 49. and it was a struggle to get that many. PDT is down quite a few aircraft, after they disolved/folded ALG into PDT.

And wathcing US managment for the past 7 years. No I don't trust them. What they did with MDA....etc ....what they are doing now with the ML negotiations.
I will probably vote no, based on principal. But my gut says, if it's voted down, Mgmt won't be coming back, the 900's will find new homes. 700's maybe (mgmt has already hinted at that) and then you'll see the 1000hr types bitching that they got screwed by whatever carrier ends up flying them...

Gofish said:
Autothrottles and dual FMS's would be nice too...hint hint...Chief?...you listening?

Why dont you start with 20$ more an hour, jesus, are you kidding me. MY GOD, how about a XBOX360. You make me sick.

Crzipilot said:
Not really scared of a/c going away. As the 190's come on board I can simply go there. (maybe) or go back to previous previous airline, making the same money.

I guess what I'm more concerned about is keeping as many aircraft under the US umbrella as possible. No offense, but mesa had how over 100 a/c in our realms. You guys have 70. PSA has 49. and it was a struggle to get that many. PDT is down quite a few aircraft, after they disolved/folded ALG into PDT.

And wathcing US managment for the past 7 years. No I don't trust them. What they did with MDA....etc ....what they are doing now with the ML negotiations.
I will probably vote no, based on principal. But my gut says, if it's voted down, Mgmt won't be coming back, the 900's will find new homes. 700's maybe (mgmt has already hinted at that) and then you'll see the 1000hr types bitching that they got screwed by whatever carrier ends up flying them...

I am inclined to feel the same way. Got a job for me too if the need arises?

Terrain where is your sense of humor...humor is a good thing when times are tough. Just like you, I would like to be able to pay my bills every month without having to scrounge for open time. Its getting really old working hard and not seeing my labor bear any fruit....I made a wise crack...really its therapeutic...you should try it.

Latest resources

Back