PSA(unbelievable!!)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
328dude said:
The pilot's are standing up for themselves against the typical "Take it or leave it deals". This is not negotiations, this is a company dictating the terms in which we run or lives as you said. How is that ok? If the pilot's want improvments, then the MEC negotiates for them. A company unwilling to negotiate is a company heading for destruction. You have to take a stand at some point. This pilot group learned that some time ago. They are unwilling to have it happne again.

So did they first take a poll of EVERY eligible member to vote? If they didn't then they just screwed their member ship. If the pilots wanted to vote to get the airplanes they have every right to demand a vote and tell the MEC to stop trying to hold their weiner when they try to go pee pee. Pilots are big boys they can make their own choices. Let a vote be had and let the chips fall where they must. UNION CORRUPTION MUST STOP NOW!!

jetfueljunkey said:
No more jets at Mesa untill things are fixed in our current contract.......! Why dont you stop bashing us for once and back us? We did not take any concessions in our current contract! We had to give up the world to get our scope clause (get rid of freedom) EG, lower pay rates days off etc. let us not forget that we are also on a 28 day bid cycle (13 pay periods a year copmpared to your 12) and our 10 day off a bid is equal to your 12 days in a 30 day period! This airline gig is not going to get any better untill the pilots at all airlines back one another! Rant over...Flame away beotches!

Ok, So you had to give up the "world" to get your precious scope clause. You had to give up pay and QOL to get it, so you say. Now you say that you want pay and QOL in your new contract. What happens when JO says you can have your pay and QOL in your new contract all you have to do is give up your scope? You Mesa pukes know JO, he's NOT going to give you both! So what do you want? As long as regionals are just franchises to a major, nothing will reverse this process.

jetfueljunkey said:
No more jets at Mesa untill things are fixed in our current contract.......! Why dont you stop bashing us for once and back us? We did not take any concessions in our current contract! We had to give up the world to get our scope clause (get rid of freedom) EG, lower pay rates days off etc. let us not forget that we are also on a 28 day bid cycle (13 pay periods a year copmpared to your 12) and our 10 day off a bid is equal to your 12 days in a 30 day period! This airline gig is not going to get any better untill the pilots at all airlines back one another! Rant over...Flame away beotches!

Math isn't exactly correct...10 days off on 13 bids is 130 days off per year, 12 days off a month is 144 days per year...that's two weeks difference...Now for those of us on 8 days off reserve...DIS IS BU!!SHEET

NOW, I'm a mesa pilot, and we need your backing. We have a huge contract fight coming up, and its going to be an ugly one. If anybody sees any of our newbies, don't berate them or insult them, try to help them understand WHY they have to be a part in this fight, why they can't be scared of managements tactics, and why they have to stand with the rest of the pilot group. We need everybodys help and support so that we can RAISE the bar on this contract, even if we have to take it to a strike (moderatly likely). This is gonna be ugly, but its time that JO and MAG are forced to give the pilot group what we deserve...no holds barred

STFD

D'Angelo=Management

This message is hidden because D'Angelo is on your ignore list. :smash:

Management says, ”Blah, blah, blah, blah…livin it up,…blah, blah, blah, blah,…your lady should work,…blah, blah, blah, blah…lazy unions,…blah, blah, blah, blah,…nice two bedroom condo,…blah, blah, blah, blah,… let me tell you about chicken grease!

How close am I?:rolleyes:

D'Angelo said:
So did they first take a poll of EVERY eligible member to vote? If they didn't then they just screwed their member ship. If the pilots wanted to vote to get the airplanes they have every right to demand a vote and tell the MEC to stop trying to hold their weiner when they try to go pee pee. Pilots are big boys they can make their own choices. Let a vote be had and let the chips fall where they must. UNION CORRUPTION MUST STOP NOW!!

Answer my first question D. I want to hear your reasoning on how it's ok for a company to dictate the terms in which we live or lives. This is exactly the opposite in which you said. The overwhelming majority of pilot's on this property are in support of this MEC and their efforts to secure some protections.

You must be managment based on your previous post's.

I hope we at Mesa will take them, we will undercut anyone in those airplanes. I dont care I am already RICH.

328dude said:
Answer my first question D. I want to hear your reasoning on how it's ok for a company to dictate the terms in which we live or lives. This is exactly the opposite in which you said. The overwhelming majority of pilot's on this property are in support of this MEC and their efforts to secure some protections.

You must be managment based on your previous post's.

well to an extent the company is always going to run your life in some fashion. They make the schedules that tell you when to work and ultimately they say what you need to make to stay competitive. It's ok because they are the ones signing your check. People seem to forget that. Without management there is no airline. If you want to make the big dollas you can always be in management. Now answer my question was every member polled? How do they know where the entire membership stands without a poll. They are only assuming however a poll would remove all doubt. So again I ask why was the MEC too cowardly to run it out to a vote. If it wouldve been voted down as easily as you say then there would be nothing to worry about. Also newbies should be allowed to vote, their future is at stake too.

ex j-41 said:
I suppose that we should trust and believe what management says. That would be the moronic thing to do.

If you worked for a trucking company and they told you that you are going to go to school to learn to drive the new 18 wheeler and you will have more responsibility but you aren't going to get paid extra for it. WWYD?
Flying around 10,000lbs of fuel and 90 people at 35,000' is a dangerous job and should be paid as such. If you think otherwise then u r the moron.

who cares. You didn't get more pay or anymore planes no growth no money you got nothing. How is this a victory for you?

SuperKooter said:
who cares. You didn't get more pay or anymore planes no growth no money you got nothing. How is this a victory for you?

The union didn't even let them vote kooter. how messed up is that. those union members are scabs. putting the union before their family! haha what a great definition

D'Angelo said:
nope game over. The planes WILL go to the lowest bidder. This was your chance to snatch some flying from Mesa. Now the planes will go there. Piss poor product or not they need cheap.

"D" don't usally agree with most of your postings,but I do think your right on about this one!! So back to my original question,what's next for you PSA Pilot?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back