PSA(unbelievable!!)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What a bunch of morons.

I suppose that we should trust and believe what management says. That would be the moronic thing to do.

If you worked for a trucking company and they told you that you are going to go to school to learn to drive the new 18 wheeler and you will have more responsibility but you aren't going to get paid extra for it. WWYD?
Flying around 10,000lbs of fuel and 90 people at 35,000' is a dangerous job and should be paid as such. If you think otherwise then u r the moron.

check6 said:
I agree with taking a stand and all, but how would letting Mesa have them make any sense?

Let Mesa fly them!! They have contract talks coming up, and lets hope that once and for all they will find their balls!

I have a new respect for PSA!!! Unbelievable that management would ask them to fly at those rates. I am sure management would have gotten a nice kick back if PSA would agree have agreed to fly the 900's at 50 seat rates.

And just when I thought Doug Parker and US Airways was working on becoming more Labor friendly they go and pull some crap like this! "Hey we want to have you fly nice big shiney RJ's that hold almost twice as many people as the 50 Seaters...... but wait, I want you to fly them for 50 Seat rates... and guess what, you only have till 1 Aug to decide and if you don't we give them away!!!!!! Yepppppie!!

Doug Parker! I have lost a bunch of respect for you!!!!!!!

WSurf said:
Let Mesa fly them!! They have contract talks coming up, and lets hope that once and for all they will find their balls!

I have a new respect for PSA!!! Unbelievable that management would ask them to fly at those rates. I am sure management would have gotten a nice kick back if PSA would agree have agreed to fly the 900's at 50 seat rates.

And just when I thought Doug Parker and US Airways was working on becoming more Labor friendly they go and pull some crap like this! "Hey we want to have you fly nice big shiney RJ's that hold almost twice as many people as the 50 Seaters...... but wait, I want you to fly them for 50 Seat rates... and guess what, you only have till 1 Aug to decide and if you don't we give them away!!!!!! Yepppppie!!

Doug Parker! I have lost a bunch of respect for you!!!!!!!

I'm sure he's very upset by your statement.

Rumor Only

The PSA MEC has not made any official statement that they have either accepted or rejected the proposal. They have engaged in some negotiations that have yet to bear fruit. The MEC has yet to accept the proposal as a TA for membership ratification at this time. Management has made some insinuations that this stance constitutes a NO vote on the proposal. The MEC was told by management that it should reply officially to the proposal on or before August 1st. They plan to do that. Jury is still out.

its definetly confirmed . its up to mesa and whoever else is offered the stretch 200's now to show some balls. hahaha not fu( king likely

My understanding is that the negotiating committee met with the company. The company would not negotiate, therefore the MEC has decided to decline the proposal under its current form and not submit it to a vote by the pilots.

I don't think that anything is a done deal yet. All that has been decided is that the current proposal by management is unacceptable and will not be considered without some negotiating by management.

Latest resources

Back