PSA(unbelievable!!)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CRJMonkey said:
Just heard that PSA has turned down the 900's!!
So what is next for you PSA Pilots???

They go back and negotiate for more pay, better work rules etc, exactly the way its supposed to work. This is classic bargaining technique.

CSR said:
They go back and negotiate for more pay, better work rules etc, exactly the way its supposed to work. This is classic bargaining technique.

Thats old bargaining technique. New technique is fine these planes go to mesa then.

Great job PSA. It is so refreshing to see someone tell management to suck it for a change.

BoilerUP said:
So I ask again of PSA pilots - is this simply a rumor, or is there some truth behind it?

BoilerUp:
It has not been voted down. The MEC has refused to put it up for a membership vote without negotiations.

nope game over. The planes WILL go to the lowest bidder. This was your chance to snatch some flying from Mesa. Now the planes will go there. Piss poor product or not they need cheap.

SO LET THEM!

What was offered to us at PSA was crap. And you know what they say...If it smells like siht, looks like siht, then it most likely is siht.
I would like to thank the MEC at PSA because they didn't waste our time with the pathetic offer. It is nice to see people with integrity in this industry. Shame that can't be said for management!

ex j-41 said:
SO LET THEM!

What was offered to us at PSA was crap. And you know what they say...If it smells like siht, looks like siht, then it most likely is siht.
I would like to thank the MEC at PSA because they didn't waste our time with the pathetic offer. It is nice to see people with integrity in this industry. Shame that can't be said for management!

Management does have integrity though. They sign your paycheck every month. Without them you wouldn't have a job to complain about. Funny how quickly people forget this. Unions are the ones lacking integrity. They try to rob the company blind every chance they get.

D'Angelo, How does any of this suggest the MEC is corrupt? In order for them to be corrupt, they must be getting something out of this, right?

Therefore, since they didn't get anything out of telling management to suck it, then they MUST have been acting with integrity.

Oh, and yeah, you're a moron.

D'Angelo said:
Management does have integrity though. They sign your paycheck every month. Without them you wouldn't have a job to complain about. Funny how quickly people forget this. Unions are the ones lacking integrity. They try to rob the company blind every chance they get.

Where do you come up with this crap? integrity....if it was up to management they would be signing your paycheck, only the amount would be alll ZEROS....and i believe it is the COMPANIES that rob the employees blind in this industry, I don't see too many CEOs taking massive paycuts. Granted, unions have their issues, but IMO they are the only things that keep us from flying for free!!....AGAIN I SAY...You sir are an idiot.....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back