• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Proposed List of 100 Netjets Crew Bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you're on the reserve schedule at netjets and like it you're going to lose a lot. Hard days are going away, read the union message board. On the 18 day schedule you will be able to request certain days off. Totally up to scheduling to grant them. I'm pretty sure you will go out for one 8 day tour during the bid period. Think about the utilization they'll get out of you then. On the reserve schedule now I'm able to place my H days before and after my vacation in a way that allows me to get 25 days off in a row, so that's another loss. I like the flexibilty of the reserve now to get certain days off I need every month and it's not at the whim of scheduling whether you get them or not. 7 and 7 doesn't allow me to do this nor do the new schedules. So these new schedules are a big win for the company and a loss for the reserve guys now.

Lets see FRDA is going away, can you say more crew rot. No thanks, I do enough crew rot the way it is. The whole purpose of FRDA was to prevent this when you didn't have a plane to fly or one crewmember missing. Now we're going to just let them keep us there a hour longer and multiple times a day. I'll wait until 2010 unless this changes in the final proposal.

Schedule bidding every year on June 1st so now junior guys can't plan anything for the summers because they might lose their line. How about making the open bid earlier in the year. Unless this get fixed in the final proposal it's a no vote for me.

I am averaging 15 days a month on the reserve now, and I betting you won't work 15 days every month on the new reserve according to BO.

That's good for you but I always go out for 18 days even if it means an airline to the hotel on day 1 and then shutdown for an airline home on day 2. Happens to me a lot so I doubt that would change on the 15 day schedule. Don't give scheduling to much credit they're all about showing utilization even at the cost of throwing money away.

H days are definitely not gone....yet.....they may come back...if they don't there will have to some way for you to get your days off. IF your working 18 days anyway bid the 18 day schedule and you may get to bid for what line you want or put in your preferences for a line build.

And no I don't trust Chop Shey and I know the union doesn't either and I am confident there will be some protections against him.

You say "I will be losing alot". How do you know? It is not final yet. Are there loop holes? Yep. Do they seem to be addressing them? Yep. To say you are voting NO and "THIS OR THAT WILL HAPPEN" is a bit alarmist. I see great potential. Is that a YES vote? Not by a long shot. I will be waiting for the final document.

there is no way this thing can pass......you'll just love it when you want your juicy reserve and someone more senior decides to do it....and you get bumped to a 7&7 AND take a pay-cut....

so go ahead and love the IBB.....lol

Dy'a think somewhere, somebody is giggling their butt off watching the unified pilots of 1108 rip each other up in the middle of a bargaining period? Divide and conquer my friends. Divide and conquer.

dude, have you and brokedik read any of the posts from the MEC on IBT message board?

I'm not saying I am for everything, but give it a chance the final language isn't even out yet and from what I can tell you and brokedik are diks.

I have read them and they make me nervous as hell. I keep asking myself over and over, one simple thing WHY. Hell, they did this without the survey even being complete. They just finished that the other day and this document came out on Saturday night. No way in hell they put all that survey info into this document, no time.

Why all the changes. Also you have to ask yourself what is the long term gain out of this. Is there something behind door number 3, that we don't know about yet.

From the sources I have, the pay they are talking about is a joke and won't make the grade. It is going down like a sorority girl on prom night.

Company does have the right under the current CBA to open as many Domiciles as it wants, but the ability of pilots to change domiciles is very limited is it not? Therefore the new list is better.

With or without H days, they are talking about PTO days, do they not get you the specific days off you need much like H days?

The worst aspect of the current reserve is the 7 on 4 off for me. The 5 day max under the new 15 day schedule sounds great to me, although I probably won't be able to hold it if everyone bids it. The current reserve was hated when the new CBA came out, senior guys would not let go of their precious 7n7 and the junior guys were assigned it. Now it being bid by senior guys and junior guys can't touch it. I thought the new reserve sucked when we were discussing the votes on the current CBA? What changed???

there is no way this thing can pass......you'll just love it when you want your juicy reserve and someone more senior decides to do it....and you get bumped to a 7&7 AND take a pay-cut....

Uhhhh... that's exactly what happens with the current contract. Each quarter, you have to bid to stay on reserve, and it's assigned in seniority order. You can be--and, in fact, I have been--bumped off the reserve and onto the lower-paying 7/7 by a more senior pilot.

Latest resources

Back