• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Proposed List of 100 Netjets Crew Bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am totally confused why are leaders of 1108 are retreating instead of holding the line in regards to HBAs, it works for NJI so it will work here.

They're not retreating, they're negotiating. Neither side gets everything they want, that's life.

And for those that can't see it yet, HBA as it stands today is not going to survive. So it's either now or later, and the leadership obviously believes that it's better now than later.

I'm sure that will upset those that can' see it, but that's life :)

They're not retreating, they're negotiating. Neither side gets everything they want, that's life.

And for those that can't see it yet, HBA as it stands today is not going to survive. So it's either now or later, and the leadership obviously believes that it's better now than later.

I'm sure that will upset those that can' see it, but that's life :)

HBAs have worked fine and are still working fine for NJI, so that myth is busted.

I don't understand how anyone could logically have decided for a "yes" vote already. I know some of the so-called "post-rat" guys are tired of their commute, but how can anyone decide a vote on this package based solely on one issue? There's a lot of details missing from what we've read so far and there is still a lot to be negotiated and presented to us.

I'm still waiting for the rest of the package but I see a lot of pitfalls and landmines in what's been revealed so far. Maybe there will be a lot of tweaking in the next 3 weeks or so.

Of course, we're still waiting for info on Section 27...

To heck with Section 27....

From what I've read thus far, they are going to have to do a bit of fixing before I even consider looking at Section 27.

I'll wait 'til 2010.

I don't understand how anyone could logically have decided for a "yes" vote already. I know some of the so-called "post-rat" guys are tired of their commute, but how can anyone decide a vote on this package based solely on one issue? There's a lot of details missing from what we've read so far and there is still a lot to be negotiated and presented to us.

I'm still waiting for the rest of the package but I see a lot of pitfalls and landmines in what's been revealed so far. Maybe there will be a lot of tweaking in the next 3 weeks or so.

Of course, we're still waiting for info on Section 27...

WOW when did they post our part of that IBB?......All the stuff on there so far only pertains to the things the company will get......

So what did it say we get out of the deal?

lol

That's right, damn those junior pilots. Let em quit. I got mine so pull up the ladder. NJ's "B" scale lives on.

Nobody is throwing the post/rat guys under the bus. If this passes then there is a good chance there will be TWO "B" scales at NJA.

HBA's and the PTO's that will be FORCED on all new hires. At this stage of the game (the jury is still out for me) it looks like we are robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Dy'a think somewhere, somebody is giggling their butt off watching the unified pilots of 1108 rip each other up in the middle of a bargaining period? Divide and conquer my friends. Divide and conquer.

As much as I'm sure that image would please some on this forum, rest assured on the "real" board there is good concerned and yes sometimes heated debate.

The UNIFIED pilots of 1108 are examining this from every angle with a microscope. Don't you worry, we will sniff any vermin out of the grain silo.

PS
the SCOPE issue hasn't even reared it's pretty head yet ;)

Dy'a think somewhere, somebody is giggling their butt off watching the unified pilots of 1108 rip each other up in the middle of a bargaining period? Divide and conquer my friends. Divide and conquer.
Only someone small and insignificant. SNICKER SNICKER hehehehahaha HAHAHAHA!!! Sorry couldn't resist.

Blah, blah, blah

As much as I'm sure that image would please some on this forum, rest assured on the "real" board there is good concerned and yes sometimes heated debate.

The UNIFIED pilots of 1108 are examining this from every angle with a microscope. Don't you worry, we will sniff any vermin out of the grain silo.

PS
the SCOPE issue hasn't even reared it's pretty head yet ;)

You are correct in that, and that's why they put this out. For those of you saying NO at this point, you didn't learn the word yesterday, so stop deciding. This is where they are going. They need feed back and someone thought this would be a good idea...to put it out to everyone and get the responses. This thing isn't finished yet. The limitations on HBA's is odd and needs to be changed. I retract my comment on H-days in my previous post (see, I'm learning too!). They need to remain. The "crew rot" potential must be addressed if they are throwing out FRDA. That's why this is out there though. Tell them your concerns and then wait to see what they ultimately come up with. YOU voted these people into office...trust them to represent you...all of you. But remember, it IS a negotiation. If they move backwards, vote it down. I won't complain. If they go forward, maybe slightly diagonally, but forward nonetheless, then vote yes if you feel ok. The point in this isn't to divide and make people angry, although it already is doing just that. Voice your opinion to those to whom it matters. Don't complain to your junior F/O when you go back out on the line. Be careful around whom you b!tch. If you have decided NO already, with this incomplete "test the waters" draft, then tear up the union card and go away. Use your head and talk to those who need to hear your comments...the UNION, and don't make up your mind until we see a final product. And if you think about it...we may not even get a final product if the company screws around too much. The MEC could simply fold up the table and walk away and say they will wait until 2010. The point of all that is to just keep an open mind. I am. I have already re-thought some issues I posted on a few pages back.

and RNOPilot, or whatever your name is, I'm from South Carolina and not even WE say things like "sweet fancy jesus"! Give me a break and pass the sweet tea!!!

Latest resources

Back