• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Proposed List of 100 Netjets Crew Bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would put money on it not passing, bet it goes 600-1000 yes/ 1700-2100 no.

Last edited:
Dy'a think somewhere, somebody is giggling their butt off watching the unified pilots of 1108 rip each other up in the middle of a bargaining period? Divide and conquer my friends. Divide and conquer.

YES.

I am ready to drop the Single Carrier to keep my schedule and HBA's

Well i like my 7&7.....all this for new guys to have 100 airports.....???

when I came here it $29,000 a year PLUS i got to drive to a gateway. So i had my fight and Im still fighting, but there aint no way im gonna f*ck up my life so someone else can have it easier.

Sorry but its a NO unless i can move forward not backwards.

Uhhhh... that's exactly what happens with the current contract. Each quarter, you have to bid to stay on reserve, and it's assigned in seniority order. You can be--and, in fact, I have been--bumped off the reserve and onto the lower-paying 7/7 by a more senior pilot.

Yes im sure that sucks.....so your all for this, thats fine. But what about the people who like to plan ahead for things?. I know you can't please everyone but the 15-18 day are great, add those schedules and leave the 7&7 the way it is and my vote would be YES.

After spending a few days in CMH and after speaking to a number of pre-rat guys I really think this IBB thing is NOT going to pass.

Too many changes and the pre-rat guys get really nothing in return.

Many questions need to be answered and explained.

Questions like----- why are BED, LGA, JFK, HPN and TEB all bases yet MHT, which current has about 50+ guys using it is excluded from the list of bases?

True it can be used as an HBA but this is just to set it up to be cut come 2010 or whenever the contract will become renegotiation.

Many people are very upset about this whole package.

So lets say this thing doesn't pass, is there a possibility for the union and the company to fix the issues and represent it to the pilot group for another vote? That happened over here a couple years ago: first TA came out and got shot down; then the union and the company went back to work, put out a new TA and it got approved...

Can't say I much like the "screw the new guys" mentality I've seen here, but I guess these message boards really do bring out the best in people...

True it can be used as an HBA but this is just to set it up to be cut come 2010 or whenever the contract will become renegotiation.

If the amendable date is changed and there are not major improvements in pay and no addressing of scope, then there is a good chance this will sink fast.

I am junior and I have no problem with the annual flush. I also could care less about what month we do the flush, but I can see that the majority does want Feb over June. Lose HOU and BED, and replace them with MHT and Medford OR. Or whichever the people in NE are complaining about. DAL over DFW makes no sense. PTO is not a good replacement for H days or sick days. I don't see myself bidding the 15 day flex, since you have no clue as to when you will be used. I'd probably opt for the 18, since it is published on the 15th prior. I also don't this issue as a yes/no issue for me.

I really don't know what to make of the Standby Duty as it has been presented so far. Truely we need all the details to make a rational decision.

If this fails based solely on the HBA issue, I will be forced to LMAO when the company opens up doms and sats and people drive past their HBA to their new sat airport.

Its not a "screw the new guy" issue. It's about back tracking all the hard we put into getting HBA's and 7&7 for all. You new guys want HBA's, well I dont blame ya. When i came to work here we had gateways. I know guys that were driving 6+ hours. When i came here i wanted something other that 29,000 per year. You new guys now get over 40k. Its not about screwing you over, its about me giving up stuff that is already secure.....unless the turd passes......then we all just unzipped our fly to the company.....they will look at this and KNOW they broke us....it will never end after that, all our strength and power will be gone.

then its all over for us.....mesa would be a better place to work.

I am totally confused why are leaders of 1108 are retreating instead of holding the line in regards to HBAs, it works for NJI so it will work here.
Just heard a guy say his drive from home in Amarillo to DAL, his current domicile, 350 miles is only going to be 250 miles to OKC the nearest of 100 bases under the IBB.

Last edited:
Bosdrx,

Its not a "screw the new guy" mentality that will cause this thing to fail......

There are many things that I have read so far that will negatively effect pre-rat guys as well. Especially those who are IOE, TR's Check Airmen.

Its beyond "HBA's for all" at this point.

Let them continue to work on it. If it fails then they can either pack it in until 2010 or re-open negotiations and work on what was presented.

Latest resources

Back