Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Please Help- problem with morning shows!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am diabetic (hence a DX), and therefore I pop some pretty gnarly meds for the diabetes. Every now and then, I get tired of pill popping, so I lay off for a few days.

Once I restart those meds, I can literally set a timer, and within 2 hours after, my innards are turning into an Ebola-like liquified stew that one time, I was doubled over in so much pain that the only way to get to the crapper was a low crawl like in boot camp, never mind the fact that I was clenching the outflow valve with every mental and physical cell in my body, or I would be leaving a blackish brown trail the likes should never been seen by humanity.

I can still feel the pain, years later.

Oh, that night was at my crashpad; thankfully no one else was in that night...

Your outflow valve's position may be linked to your squat switch if you are doing a cannonball run.

Nothing like the sound of 30 feet of intestine uncoiling into a straight pipe to make you want to dump the cabin.

C'mon people. Don't let this thread poop out!

if you are on an SFO overnite go down to castro and market in some tight jeans and cowboy boots. make googly eyes at any guy on the street and take him back to your room and let him take you up the a$$. this will open things up so everything will just slide out nice and easy in the morning!

if you are on an SFO overnite go down to castro and market in some tight jeans and cowboy boots. make googly eyes at any guy on the street and take him back to your room and let him take you up the a$$. this will open things up so everything will just slide out nice and easy in the morning!
Always good to have someone who has tried something report back. I will stay with jalapenos, coffee and cheap airport chinese food though.
PBR
P.S. YEAH 10 pages of pure Mesa core subject matter!

No thanks, I want my buh-hymen to stay intact!

:)

Way to test pilot that maneuver for us. We'll take your word for it. Glad everything went so smoothly. Thanks for taking one for the team!

Latest resources

Back