Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Please Help- problem with morning shows!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You will be a full fledged regional pilot when you can not chit all day and only feel slight discomfort, kinda like the jumpseat on an RJ. Its the chit camel syndrome. When you get to the hotel room, its like a pavlovian thing, I can't walk through though the room door without almost krapping my drawers. You will be there someday grasshopper.
PBR

I just sharted I was laughing so hard!

Lately, I've had a streak of 'The Giggling Sh!ts'. Not when I'm at home or in private, just when I'm at work using the bathroom down in ops (C spine). Lots of pre-movement action, lots of giggles, a little spray on the back stop and KABOOOM!

You know that little count you do, like you're counting cards, someone just walked in, we're at +2, someone just walked out, down to +1. You gotta be able to count so that you're down to 0 after all the fun.

This is the funniest damn thread i have ever seen, Hats off. I have your reciept for disaster its very simple, Any cheap piss in a can and micro MAC & Cheese. You will blow that balloon knot before you know it. Trust me the brown eye won't know what hit it.

I am diabetic (hence a DX), and therefore I pop some pretty gnarly meds for the diabetes. Every now and then, I get tired of pill popping, so I lay off for a few days.

Once I restart those meds, I can literally set a timer, and within 2 hours after, my innards are turning into an Ebola-like liquified stew that one time, I was doubled over in so much pain that the only way to get to the crapper was a low crawl like in boot camp, never mind the fact that I was clenching the outflow valve with every mental and physical cell in my body, or I would be leaving a blackish brown trail the likes should never been seen by humanity.

I can still feel the pain, years later.

Oh, that night was at my crashpad; thankfully no one else was in that night...

Latest resources

Back