Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Please Help- problem with morning shows!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well,
I violated my own rule. I had a nasty breakfast burrito for starters(w/habenero), and made the mistake of having airport chinese for lunch. Chased all with a regular coke(free top offs). The rumble started as the last piece of The Generals chicken hit bottom. I quickly made my way to the "Family Bathroom" at DIA, barely made it through the door, peanutbutter pudding eruption, with habenero reheat on the tailfeathers. I think the mug took the brunt of the jetblast(minor etching on the porcelain). The seat deflected most back into the water(I think I even got some on the wall), but I received a healthy backsplash, on to the tater, which actually worked to cool the overheated tater.
Bottom line, the "family bathroom" was wrecked until the janitors could call the hazmat team in. Lesson relearned!
PBR

Well,
I violated my own rule. I had a nasty breakfast burrito for starters(w/habenero)

That's what I had for breakfast, too.

... two hours later, it sounded like somebody was dumping a gallon-size Ziploc bag of vegetable-beef soup into the toilet... :laugh:

:eek:

I haven't laughed this hard in weeks. So who's the ASA crew that was talking about fecal contamination on ops last week when the storms hit? Deets...

Well,
I violated my own rule. I had a nasty breakfast burrito for starters(w/habenero), and made the mistake of having airport chinese for lunch. Chased all with a regular coke(free top offs).

There ya go. Recipe for anal annihilation. Beans, nuclear peppers, and MSG, with bubbly carbonated pump primer. What did you expect? I'm tellin' ya.....Jell-o pudding pops for soothing yer can-annular. Bill Cosby even said so.

Too often passengers have this idea that pilots are god like beings with total control over the universe. No, it is not my fault a hurricane slammed into Florida. I do not control the budget for spare parts. My magical powers prevented me from picking up the tug with my mind before it hit the airplane and no I can't stay awake for 24 hours and not feel the effects of fatigue.

Why do we fight this problem? Because passengers never see the human side of pilots.

I say it's time to change that.

Every pilot has a responsibility to leave the cockpit in flight and with a newspaper under one arm, a cup of coffee in the other hold your head up and march with pride to the lav and poop in such a magnificent manner that the ladies are gagging and men are tearing up.

I can crap with the best of em and I'm proud of it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back