• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Please BUY AAI!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wish there was a Transtar/Muse person to chat with about it. Not saying anyone here doesn't think they're posting what really happened, but the people who were living the event first-hand often have a unique perspective, and I'd like to hear it...

I am not a Transtar/Muse person but know one. He has bounced around the industry and ended up an instructor at SW 25 years later. He told me the whole story and basically explained that if ALPA had taken the deal that was offered he would have retired very senior and millions richer as a SW pilot. He said if he could go back he would gladly accept what SW was willing to offer, but then, hindsight is 20/20.

I am not a Transtar/Muse person but know one. He has bounced around the industry and ended up an instructor at SW 25 years later. He told me the whole story and basically explained that if ALPA had taken the deal that was offered he would have retired very senior and millions richer as a SW pilot. He said if he could go back he would gladly accept what SW was willing to offer, but then, hindsight is 20/20.

That's what I mean. Was it the pilots, the MEC, or ALPA National? It's an important detail that probably only their own pilots or MEC remember.

That's what I mean. Was it the pilots, the MEC, or ALPA National? It's an important detail that probably only their own pilots or MEC remember.

Lear, now that I think about it and after having read the last few posts, I believe it was the MEC. If so, my mistake. However, I would not be at all surprised if ALPA national was leaning on that MEC through the entire process. Up to and including them (Muse/TransStar) tubing the deal.

The only staple you're going to hear, Bobby Boy, is when ol' Ty staples your nuts to the pegboard wall in my workshop.

That's pretty violent and sickening rhetoric, even for a loser like you. It's a shame that guys like you hit the lottery in this business and don't deserve it or appreciate it.

Lear, now that I think about it and after having read the last few posts, I believe it was the MEC. If so, my mistake. However, I would not be at all surprised if ALPA national was leaning on that MEC through the entire process. Up to and including them (Muse/TransStar) tubing the deal.

Never let the facts get in the way of hating ALPA National.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back