• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Please BUY AAI!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You better believe it. They will come in offering a staple, to see if you take it. After you take it, they will dump some 717s and furlough a bunch, while upgrading themselves in your 737s. It will simply be FANTASTIC to watch. Your MIA and SAN layovers will be replaced with LBB and ISP. Enjoy those.

Bye Bye--General Lee

R/F said: "Thanks for the clarification. In many cases, a few can ruin it for many.."

The Frontier CPs come to mind...hope they are happy at RAH

Get a Grip!

It was the SW pilots, and maybe a few
F/O's who were going to be at the bottom
Of the seniority list anyway, that tried to
"Screw" all the Frontier pilots out of their
Seats and domiciles.

Kwick,

Not arguing with you, but only time will tell ifFrontier/SWAPA made the right play here...the argument is that the seniority of any union will take care of itself, sometimes at the expense of the juniority, OBTW don't forget the Lynx regional aircrews that I believe would have ended up on the SWAPA MSL...

When you say THEY, it was a select few that ran with the ball and ruined it for the the whole. SWA did hire a lot of Muse Air pilots after it was all said and done.

I'm sure that many Guadaloupe pilots would be a good fit at SWA. The ones on FI, not so much. Preferential interviews would be the fairest thing in the world.

I'm sure that many Guadaloupe pilots would be a good fit at SWA. The ones on FI, not so much. Preferential interviews would be the fairest thing in the world.

Hey, Baghdad Bobby-

You can tell me all about it . . . . after you've read the checklists. :rolleyes:

Face it, Bobby . . . .

You're just blowing in the wind . . .

. . . . and everywhere else. :laugh:

It must really bother you that there's a thread right here on FI where a bunch of AirTran pilots were begging for Southwest to buy AirTran and staple you all to the bottom.

You guys got your wish and now you want more. Pretty pathetic.

J
It must really bother you that there's a thread right here on FI where a bunch of AirTran pilots were begging for Southwest to buy AirTran and staple you all to the bottom.

You guys got your wish and now you want more. Pretty pathetic.

Shoot, I don't care, they don't speak for me, or the other 1797 other aai pilots. It's not relevant to SLI negotiations, except in your mind.

Last edited:
It was the SW pilots, and maybe a few F/O's who were going to be at the bottom Of the seniority list anyway, that tried to "Screw" all the Frontier pilots out of their Seats and domiciles.

Yes! And our plan worked!

You Star Aviators think Gary would have done the F9 deal and then the Tranny deal too? You know, if SWA bought F9 do you still think GK would have gone after Tranny? (I do)

Latest resources

Back