• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Please BUY AAI!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Eh... if you say so. Not too terribly concerned about it; there's nothing to try to "backpedal" from.

If you go back and look, it was more in response to people talking about our "culture" than anything else, and reflected my personal stance of not being in a very good job (outside the airline world) and willing to take just about anything at the time to get back in.

What's changed since then? I'm back, with longevity and seniority, with 4 legal battle victories and not a single loss, online, and 2 to 2 1/2 years from upgrade. Not nearly in as dire straits as I was then.

If you'll also look back, several other AirTran pilots in the thread spoke up and said they would NOT be willing to take a staple job. Pretty clear cut. A few people would take a staple, a few people will insist on the most they can get and screw everyone else, and the truth is, as always, somewhere in the middle.

We now return you to "the spin zone". ;)

What's changed? That's pretty simple, SWA management has made it official that they feel they NEED AirTran to prosper, otherwise they would not have wanted to merge.

All I can say is WOW!

The greed of the AirTranny CAs commenting on this board is astounding. A few months ago you were literally begging for a staple, and now that you got your wish you are pretending that you don't really want it just to get MORE!

Sad and pathetic guys.

All I can say is WOW!

The greed of the AirTranny CAs commenting on this board is astounding. A few months ago you were literally begging for a staple, and now that you got your wish you are pretending that you don't really want it just to get MORE!

Sad and pathetic guys.

Over and over you advocated a "vote" between the pilot groups. Now you are saying we should just take a staple? I would have more respect for your point of view if you were at least consistent. Now, I'm convinced you are just trying to stir the pot with a feeble attempt at flame baiting. At least Instructor Dude is somewhat entertaining.........

Latest resources

Back