• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Please BUY AAI!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Holy wayback machine, Sherman! Pretty funny . . . . but if you think those comments from anonymous "pilots" almost two years ago have some sort of value today, I think you'll be disappointed.

Less than 10 months ago.

Hilarious- seems many at AAI are counting their eggs before they hatch....
Funny

Saved\forwarded before it disappears forever ;)

You didn't need to. Comments I made while I was on the street spending 9 days a month at home flying wounded and deceased soldiers home (not a fun way to spend a career) stand on their own for what they were at the time.

Now that I'm back and online, looking at a 2 to 2 1/2 year upgrade? Not as much, no.

I won't complain about the merger, but using statements I made from the past and applying them to our situation now? A little out of context, don't ya think?

Contrail,

I would never approve of a SWA buying United. Our airline would go from cool to stool and our flight attendants would get even older and more gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

Gup

Gup, You have to remember that most of these decisions are made way above the rank and file pilot level. You will not be asked if you approve. If it is good for the share holders the deal will be made. Airlines aren't in business to give pilots jobs, but to make share holders rich. If the deal increases the bottom line it will be done.

I won't complain about the merger, but using statements I made from the past and applying them to our situation now? A little out of context, don't ya think?

I've stayed out of this in public as my union has requested but I've watched with interest. With that said...

Lear,

You can't backpedal from your own words any more that Christine O'Donnell can say she's more mature now with ANY credibility. You've changed your mind because you want as much as you can get from this deal, fair or not. I don't blame you for this stance. I'd be the same way in your shoes. Just calling a spade a spade. I hope we end up with a FAIR deal that we can vote on and just as you, I hope I'm not on the receiving end of pilots that have to give up something. Somebody will, though.

Now I know why SWAPA wants us off the message boards with regard to any possible outcomes that would be acceptable to us. These post will be presented at the arbitration hearing, guaranteed. I'm sure they've already been saved. ;)

Looking forward to getting along in the long run,
shootr

Latest resources

Back