Please BUY AAI!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He said that? Where is the proof!!
The Jackwagon doesn't have any proof (and I wish people would quit quoting him so I wouldn't have to read his posts, that's why I put him on my ignore list in the first place!)

It was Livinthedream who initially asked for the staple to "put us out of our misery" that Baghdad Bob keeps referring to. My two responses to it were one from my own PERSONAL perspective of being off-property and miserable on-call 24/7 humping freight in a Lear again and a 2nd response to PCL when he said our pilots would scream bloody murder over a staple.

For that blast from the past, let's quote what I said when PCL said that a staple would p*ss everyone off:

Lear70 said:
Oh I'm not disagreeing with you, I don't think a staple would be appropriate, either, but the acquiring company has a funny way of deciding what is "appropriate" or not...

I'm just thinking of the percentages right now, which I believe are close to what you said at first... about 1/3 would be angry, and the other 2/3 would be telling the MEC to sign it as long as there was a no-furlough clause built into it and wouldn't get irritated until a few years later when there's little upward movement and they're stuck on reserve for 3-4 years.
That's what I said, fwiw.

We now return you to "The Baghdad Bob Spin Zone", aka a Southwest Pilot with an old flying buddy's login. :rolleyes:

We now return you to "The Baghdad Bob Spin Zone", aka a Southwest Pilot with an old flying buddy's login. :rolleyes:

I heard they were a little more than "old buddys".

I heard it at Piccadilly's during lunch break. Does that make it "official"?

Here's a shot of me taking the stapler away from Bob D.

"Mmmm, yeah, I don't think you'll be needing this, Baaaaaaaab.". :laugh:

Last edited:
The Jackwagon doesn't have any proof (and I wish people would quit quoting him so I wouldn't have to read his posts, that's why I put him on my ignore list in the first place!)

It was Livinthedream who initially asked for the staple to "put us out of our misery" that Baghdad Bob keeps referring to. My two responses to it were one from my own PERSONAL perspective of being off-property and miserable on-call 24/7 humping freight in a Lear again and a 2nd response to PCL when he said our pilots would scream bloody murder over a staple.

For that blast from the past, let's quote what I said when PCL said that a staple would p*ss everyone off:

That's what I said, fwiw.

Oops, you're right, it was actually another AirTran pilot who started this thread begging to be stapled to SWA. My bad.

You just agreed with him and defended him when other ALPA pilots challenged him. Sorry, my bad. :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back