• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Please BUY AAI!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It must really bother you that there's a thread right here on FI where a bunch of AirTran pilots were begging for Southwest to buy AirTran and staple you all to the bottom.

You guys got your wish and now you want more. Pretty pathetic.

Are you referring to maybe .05 percent of the 1700 pilots that posted on that thread? Get over it dude, you sound bitter. That's no way to go through life. Go hug your kids....no kids.... buy a dog. Pets can be a great comfort.

BTW I just read that AAI is moving to terminal 1 next week.

There won't be any on here but the big picture was: Transtar was offered DOH with some ratios and limited seat protection after a couple of years of negoitiating. They turned it down. SWA was tired of the negoitiations and got rid of them. Nothing more to see.

FWIW it was less than DOH.

ALPA national put the kibosh to it and there was not any stapling with what SWAPA and the local MEC came upon an agreement to.

The ball was left in the MEC's court, I haven't heard anything about national's involvement.

Wish there was a Transtar/Muse person to chat with about it. Not saying anyone here doesn't think they're posting what really happened, but the people who were living the event first-hand often have a unique perspective, and I'd like to hear it...

Anyone?

Some of these pilots did make their way to Southwest, but the one's I know aren't the type to get on a forum. There was an interview with one in the Reporting Point, but it doesn't touch any of these topics.

Yeah, pretty funny since this very thread is about you (Lear70) begging to be stapled to SWA. That is funny!

Yeah! Who would have thought it would end with you stapled to the back of a sheep!

Baaaab! Baaaaab! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah! Who would have thought it would end with you stapled to the back of a sheep!

Baaaab! Baaaaab! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

He was just trying to help push the sheep over the fence. :D

HAHA. Awesome.

Hey, let's play another game. Guess who I am:

"Please staple me to Southwest Airlines and put me and the rest of the Trannies out of our misery. All we ask for is a no furlough clause and we'll gladly take a staple!"

If you guessed Lear70, You Are Correct!!!

Latest resources

Back