• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle upgrade less than ONE year.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The short answer? You only get paid more if you actually fly more. Didn't used to be that way, but the Association backed down from a grievance I filed a long time ago about that where they USED to credit daily and if you flew over on any one day, you immediately got paid more than guarantee. They stopped doing that about 2 years ago.

This type of pay treatment has never been part of our contract. Ever.

This type of pay treatment has never been part of our contract. Ever.
I got paid that way for 3 years, then it suddenly went away,,, I have pay stubs and SBS records to prove it.

SE agreed with the basis of the grievance, but was overruled by SR and WG and they attempted to withdraw the grievance.

I refused, and threatened to pursue it on my own per ALPA bylaws. Rather than have a lone wolf forcing my own arbitration schedule over their own agenda, they left the 3 grievances on that particular pay issue pending.

They're still on the list of the outstanding grievances I've personally filed, including 2 that were MEC grievances. Waiting to see how they're going to be dealt with at contract time - all outstanding grievances have to be settled and I'm not allowing them to be dropped - one of my rights per the ALPA bylaws and the RLA.

One thing you may be forgetting when stating that a person with a seniority number of 1017 getting an upgrade slot is this: How many hours did they have when they came here? Obviously it is now over three thousand total with two thousand multi...to get the award, however, the dude does not have a class date! He got the award, but there is no slot for him in the last class for April. There are two classes in April, 16 in each. How do I know? I have a class date. By the way..1.5 years at 9E, and Yes I left a 135 Job to come here.

Life isn't all that bad at PNCL. I am on reserve and I only flew 10-11 days in FEB. I sit at home on reserve and life is good. I don't make much money, but I don't do much work! :)

Most of the captains are really cool. There were a few in DTW that I wasn't 100% in love with their tone, but the rest have been great.

Anyone who is upgrading in three years or less doesn't have a whole lot to bitch about. Go other places and you might find yourself staring down the barrel of a 6 to 8 yr. upgrade time. you've earned the right. until then...

Anyone who is upgrading in three years or less doesn't have a whole lot to bitch about. Go other places and you might find yourself staring down the barrel of a 6 to 8 yr. upgrade time. you've earned the right. until then...

Who's bitching now?

7-04 Revised Final Vacancy has 2 newhires going to the left seat.

Yup, street captains. Here we go again.

I do not see them with a class date yet! Earlier I stated 16 per class...well it is 14 per class so there are more that do not have class dates.....

This is updated......They are right. 2 street capt. Seniotiry is in the 12XX
Good for them!

Last edited:
I do not see them with a class date yet! Earlier I stated 16 per class...well it is 14 per class so there are more that do not have class dates.....

This is updated......They are right. 2 street capt. Seniotiry is in the 12XX
Good for them!

Wow! Well at least J.M. will finally get some seniority.:beer:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back