Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle pilots vote 99.39% in favor of a strike.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Smarta$$

Pinnacle pilots vote 99.39% in favor of a strike. With 87% participation.

Pretty much sums it up.

Hard to believe that a few people still think about coming here. I guess they would be the .61%.

We at ASA did that 3 years ago, and it didn't do anything except give ALPA some material for their press releases.

We at ASA did that 3 years ago, and it didn't do anything except give ALPA some material for their press releases.

Thanks for the words of support.

I find it very significant, and am very proud of our pilots.

Our BOD and senior management now know where we stand. It will only get more expensive for them.

Thanks for the words of support.

I find it very significant, and am very proud of our pilots.

Our BOD and senior management now know where we stand. It will only get more expensive for them.

I hear the familiar tune of the beating of chests... *THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP*.

Good luck. Y'all can either bring those pay rates up, or cave and be the next Mesa. We'll give you as much support as your group gave us.

I hear the familiar tune of the beating of chests... *THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP*.

Good luck. Y'all can either bring those pay rates up, or cave and be the next Mesa. We'll give you as much support as your group gave us.

Thank you for your words of support.

Where does Pinnacle stand in terms of negotiations? Have they discussed any of the money items in the contract yet? Are they in federal mediation yet? If so, any talk of being released to the cooling off period? Just trying to see what chapter you're up to in the Red Tail Regional vs. Management syllabus. Contract disputes suck.

MM

Good luck to you PCL guys. It will be a win for every pilot in our country if you guys can raise up your contract. You DO have the support of other pilot groups.

The pendulum is still over on Management's side. It's been on the pilot's side before, and things have been much better for labor in the past. I think it's starting to swing towards the pilots side again (albeit slowly) . You can either fight, despite the odds being against you, or you can just roll over and fall asleep. You guys have taken another step towards fight, and I wish you success.

Yeh, we'll see what happens..

As sad as it is, a strike vote in this day and age is just another phase of contract negotiations...

Latest resources

Back