Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle pilots vote 99.39% in favor of a strike.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To those who think that a strike vote is an act of futility, I ask this:

What else would you do? Throw your hands in the air and resign that you have been foresaken by the airline gods?

Management already has an easy of enough time of taking advantage of their respective employee groups. Why make it any easier for them? A strong showing such as this, albeit inactionable for the time being, will give the management team pause.

To those who think that a strike vote is an act of futility...

It's not an act of futility...

However, in this day and age, it is just another step in contract negotiation process..

It is a positive thing, but I don't expect anything to happen any time soon..

To put it simple - we are gonna have to disrupt a lil' service just like the ASA fellas did...

Excellent job, guys. Stand up to those sons of bitches and get what you deserve.

With all due respect PCL, you guys need to push the Eastern youth to do the same. Souds like they must be your problem now, not the Easter guys per say.;)

And by the way, I don't like hats either!!!! I think LUV is proof that they don't make a difference when it comes to compensation. This is a friendly disagreement by the way. I support your fight.

Congratulations to the Pinnacle pilots for the vote. Now just hope that you guys can get released so that you can engage in self help if need be. Regardless, the vote shows that your ranks do have a spine.

Its a moral booster to the guys flying the line, and with the Bush regime leaving office we airline pilot peons may soon have strike leverage back.

A significant majority of the old farts in the left seat (and probably a good number in the right) voted for the Bush regime and against our pocketbooks in the first place.

We at ASA did that 3 years ago, and it didn't do anything except give ALPA some material for their press releases.

Well that and it gave Republic the contract that was supposed to go to ASA, remember the lift for Continental?

Well that and it gave Republic the contract that was supposed to go to ASA, remember the lift for Continental?

Oh, you mean the contract that SkyWest, Inc. did not bid on because it didn't make financial sense?

You guys have pulled this card before and got called on it. Each time you bring it up you have less and less credibility.

Oh, you mean the contract that SkyWest, Inc. did not bid on because it didn't make financial sense?

You guys have pulled this card before and got called on it. Each time you bring it up you have less and less credibility.

I was a NH when this Continental thing was going down, but anyways, our then Prez BL came in and blatently said , "We are exploring options to fly for Continental's available contract." You do not have to, nor will you believe me. But according from the proverbial horse's mouth, the bid was there.

Latest resources

Back