Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

neecy

The subject says it all.

Please don't allow the industry mantra of "Mesa Sucks" to be ammended to "Pinnacle sucks more, because they knew better".

You can do better and you know it.

If the highlights of your TA are true! Man vote that turd down!

ALPA national, is that the best you can do for them?

Ta

As much as I want this TA to be voted down ( read it twice) its gona be voted in. 35% are top senior 65% are junior...30% junior people either don't have a clue or just kool-aid popers and going to vote yes. Its sad. yes.im going to puke now.I just hope my "NO" vote counts!

Are there really that many junior guys who would vote yes? How long has your most junior pilot been there? At ASA its pretty much 2 years now. That definitely enough time to get over the SJS isn't it?

If the highlights of your TA are true! Man vote that turd down!

ALPA national, is that the best you can do for them?

It wasn't ALPA national that sold us out, it was MEM union leadership, MEM influence on negotiators and MEM negotiators. Just my impression, with some information to back it up. Lots of protect my senior job at ALL cost mentality from some leadership down there. Also, a TOTAL lack of any give a sh!t of the junior guys from them as well. It is sad, we were sold out from within.

Where are the details? Link or anything?

j

It wasn't ALPA national that sold us out, it was MEM union leadership, MEM influence on negotiators and MEM negotiators. Just my impression, with some information to back it up. Lots of protect my senior job at ALL cost mentality from some leadership down there. Also, a TOTAL lack of any give a sh!t of the junior guys from them as well. It is sad, we were sold out from within.

Well said..

If it passes Pinnacle will join Mesa on all "Mesa Sucks!" threads.

Dual qual, PBS, no duty-rigs. You can do better.

Well said..

Don't say anything like that on airlinkpilots, otherwise you'll get 3 pages of gushing about how our union volunteers walk on water and should be treated like gods...

I had a union negotiator in my recurrent class (end of March 09), he had been bought out of every single trip since Jan 2009. What were they doing during all that time?

Latest resources

Back