Pinnacle pilots can do better

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not a quiter...

So you don't support transperancy? I've been through ALPA leadership training as have you....You are parroting the ALPA position...That creates situations like what you now have at PCL...The pilots had no idea that things were so dysfunctional behind the scenes and that you were partially to blame for that dysfunction.

The only people that don't want the dirty laundry aired are those who have something to hide, and those who are more concerned about protecting the mighty ALPA institution...

Joe,

None of my GD business, but I've seen this tree barked up before and I can understand where the dogs are headed. It is a legitimate critique against anyone who can't "play."

Any organization, wether it be legislative or executive, must have a certain degree of 'privelage.' It's that simple, in particular when one of the functions of that organization is to conduct negotiations.

Negotiation by definition is two parties telling lies to one another. Party A can't effectively lie to party B, if party B already knows what the facts are behind party A's negotiation position, because the sub-parties of A have aired out their own dirty laundry. It really is that simple.

Of course the result of this is corruption and deception within party A's organization due to internal politics. It really is that simple.

When you hire someone to negotiate on your behalf, you are paying them to lie, cheat and steal on your behalf. They are no good to you if they are not capable of this. But then you should not be really suprised when you find out that they are capable of telling you lies, cheating you, and stealing from you. It really is that simple.

If someone is not capable of working within the 'united front' (even though false) parameters required in order to allow negotiators to be the deceptive bustards we pay them to be, then that person should not be part of that organization.

In other words...dots for pause....if you can't properly slit throats....get off the pirate ship...because you are no good to us!!!

And don't take it personally. Not everybody is good at cutting throats the way party A wants it done.

Not a quiter

Beg to differ.

So you don't support transperancy? I've been through ALPA leadership training as have you....You are parroting the ALPA position...

That's because the ALPA position is correct. What you advocate would create absolute chaos and give management exactly what they want.

What "seniority grab" are you referring to? Are you referring to the PID that both BA and DN supported? I thought you respected them? How did the RJDC destroy mainline/regional relations?

That isn't a specific solution....Tell me what you envision as your perfect solution and how does it directly affect the senior "lifers" at ASA/CMR/Skywest? Specifics please....not more nebulous ALPA feel good talk......

This thread isn't the place for that lengthy debate.

Latest resources

Back