• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Buying Colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CAN YOU SAY " BIGSKY MESABA" There is always a way around the law. Case in point... The current Bankruptcy laws. They are going to to to bang you guys just like they are trying to bang us. We have this thing called the Bigsky scope at Mesaba. If a judge overrules it, do you actually expect managment to stick by it... Hell No. Good luck.

I personally will welcome all of Colgan guys (we as pilots have nothing to do with these decisions), but does anyone have an idea of how this could possibly good for the Pinnacle pilot group?

So let me get this straight, we were given a deadline of March 31st to get a pilot contract done by nwa or we would lose the 17 planes we are getting back. We have not had any negotiation sessions since october, but instead, our management is out buying an airline so they don't have to negotiate to get growth. I am going to listen to the webcast to see whats up, but I am pretty sure we are going to get screwed. I now don't expect a pilot contract for another 3 years. What does it take for a vote of no confidence?

A vote of no confidence? Are you kidding? What do you think that's going to accomplish, ask the Mesaba guys? Until the day comes when we as a pilot group have more balls than teacher, plumber, bus driver, ect unions we are ALL talk. We my friends are a JOKE!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back