• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Buying Colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The new Saaabs that you are getting, belonged to PCL. if you see the last two letters PX...guess what? PCL!

how do you listen to this webcast?

Webcast is at 11 am, i am not sure if that is eastern or central

I'm not biting, because not sure it makes any sense for them to buy us, but still curious. If there is an 11AM webcast where will it be broadcast? What website?

Thanks.

For those asking, yes, this is real. The official announcement will be later this morning. Still not sure how management plans to do this (seperate subsidiary or integration), but hopefully some more info on that will come in the next few days.

They are getting screwed if that is the case. Look at Shuttle/CHQ integration. The shuttle guys got hosed! Allegheny-Mohawk is not the greatest way to integrate!

If this is true... A screwin is a comin!

yeah, so hosed. job security, growth, oh and look most are starting to be able to upgrade. must be real rough.

If this deal is indeed true, it will create the midwest's biggest sweatshop in history! Mesa here we come...

As a fellow linker, welcome Colgan boyz. If you think your screw scheduling is bad, just magnify it 10 times, and plus the memphis attitude and while you're put to hold for 10 minutes listening to nothing but elvis, you'll know what i mean...

PS: Oh, btw, we even have screw planning to help screw with scheduling to screw up your QOL... Wow, that's a lot of "screw" in 1 sentence.

Welcome aboard!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back