• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Buying Colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To everyone who's PM'd me in response to my request for Colgan pilots interested in opening the lines of communications, it is much appreciated. We are currently discussing our plan of action, and it will take at least a few days (probably a week or two) to develop a game plan. Until then, we'll be a little busy and I probably won't have time to contact you. After things have settled and we've determined a plan of action, I'll be in touch. Thanks again.

I have a crazy idea... let's just let things simmer for a bit and see what develops. I just finished one of those famous (infamous) 14+ hour "Colganoscopy" days and this is the first chance that I've had to review this thread. The corporate types had something in mind when they put this merger together. They have decided to not tell us about it.

Level heads will win. We're one family now, deal with it. Let's protect ourselves and not act impulsively.

Dave

can we just get along... if not i am down for IAD parking lot.. Show up and be prepared..Colgan has some of the most hard working pilots I have ever flown with. we are all pilot doing the same job out for the same goal.. love it.. leave it or show up in IAD

Yup. 1.b.1 we already knew and is what was being questioned, i.e. "the company".

1.b.4 is the biggie. If they transfer any CRJ's over, then I guess it's "game on". :(

I thought you left Pinnacle a long time ago??? Did you come back, because it sure seems like it!!

Good luck to everybody. I hope that your scope battle works out better than ours at Trans States did. Somebody has been stealing from uncle Hulie's playbook.

Latest resources

Back