• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Air Services

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sad news from jetride dispatch...SHW's last day is tomorrow...
Arkansas didn't seem appealing. He's going to you know where...

That's a bummer! He was one of the best. I guess this means they are definitly closing LCK for dispatch and office purposes? Anyone know if WPH and KMA are headed to Rogers?

Do you know me. I don't think so but at least I got enough balls to show who I am. And If you did see something on climbto350 it came with a cover letter saying I am only looking for part time work. I don't hide it from my CP or DO they know I may do some side work now and then so mind your own buisness junior.

No but Greg says hi! And make sure you tell them that when you sign your promissory note for recurrent. Say hi to your CP and DO for us!

I heard that SHW was already down in Arkansas! Guess that was some bad info.

I think that he was our only dickscratcher with a license so that sucks for us.

Word on the street is that we're gonna send all of them to school and get them licensed.

No but Greg says hi! And make sure you tell them that when you sign your promissory note for recurrent. Say hi to your CP and DO for us!

Hey ****************************** knuckle,

We don't sign notes for recurrent...and...unless you work for JR or PN you should keep your pie hole shut. It's obvious you want to bad mouth our CP or DO, but you don't have the sack to do it.......so you go after a pilot who is one of the best guys Pinnacle has. You should think about changeing your name from Ritz Carlton to Motel 6.

NYR

Now we know where the Clear water only comes from. The guys that came over from Flex pushed it on Matt G who didn't know better. I do wonder why Flex uses water.

Hey if there is a reason not to use blue juice besides whats on the rumor mill...please let us know. But, if you call bombardier, they will tell you its ok. Show me the proof and I will gladly go out of my way to not use the blue juice. Think its just a flex thing then.

I heard that SHW was already down in Arkansas! Guess that was some bad info.

I think that he was our only dickscratcher with a license so that sucks for us.

Word on the street is that we're gonna send all of them to school and get them licensed.

SHW is on vacation this week and was on vacation last week as well. He is not in Arkansas. Mark moved to Arkansas a couple weeks ago. But, maybe SHW is quitting? I don't know!

I guess the blue juice thing is just because it can stain the carpet. If it were corosive on a learjet, it would be corosive on everything else and the FAA would not allow it. I do know that if the lav is over serviced, the blue stuff can smell very strong, but it also fights odor better.

Good point about staying up with the industry, it's great advice. Just dont send a resume to PA on accident. LOL I'm still in boy scouts, always prepared.

SHW called me and said that today (tuesday the 5th) is his last day. His family's roots are way to deep in CMH to move. Sad to see him go, but its the best thing for him & his family.

No blue juice in the lav was a Rayford thing. It does stain the carpet. But I've noticed a lot of FBOs going to a clearer clean water to refill the lav. It has the scent but no color.

Rokit88

Latest resources

Back