• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Air Services

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JR had been using clear water and some additive (clear stuff) that was a sanitizing agent and smelled good. Then we got word a month or two ago to just use the blue juice. So, who knows what is good and what isn't? Does the blue juice actually corrode?

What's the final word on servicing the Lear 60 lav? Is blue juice okay or not? I was told by Bombardier and several pilots that it is corrosive to some part of the lav. JR got a memo saying to use the blue stuff.

What does PA say about it? Plain water or blue juice?

I called Walt and ask him what was policy and he really wasn't sure. He asked me to call Bambardier which I did. They said that JR was the only known company that wasn't using the blue juice. There is no limitation on using the blue juice and that was there recommendation. Some guys dont use it casue its a pain in the A$$ when that stuff gets on the carpet. Some say it corrosive but haven't heard of a case yet. All I know is flex and Bombardier are like brothers and FLex crews uses the blue juice. So, the reason walt put the memo about the blue juice was becuase there is no evidence proving other wise that we found.

Blue tabs are ok, but don't leave em in the airplane. We had a nasty nasty cause they melt in a hot airplane. A lot of the FBO's have them to just request them, but don't store them. I believe you can use what ever you want just make sure it doesn't smell like piss back there.

My interior is blue anyways. Spill on (just kidding).

Well, I have had more communication with PA+JR=New JR in the last week than I have seen this whole year. Kudos to Wynn and John for putting some info out. I'm anxious to see what comes out in the conference call.

Old JR guys; What schedule do your remote crews work?

Comment; This new JetRide name is going to screw us in HPN. The hotel there always thought we were with Pinnacle Airlines and always gave us their rate.:) I guess I could keep the old badge (as cheesy as it is). On the flip side, I will no longer have to give my three minute spill about how Pinnacle Air is not affiliated with Pinnacle Airlines. Sweet. I'm cool with the new name. Maybe we can get a new cool paint job. Something other than Turkey Turd Brown.

Things are looking up. I hope it continues.

Do the JR planes use bart4?

I lmao with the Turkey Turd Brown quote.

Anyways, the floater crews work a 8/6 or 9/5 schedule. Crew swaps happen on every Tuesday so your in position to fly on Wed. If you finish your tour on tuesday ealier enough you can get the 8/6 and fly home that night. If not you get the the 9/5 schedule and fly home on Wed. So, thats it in a nut shell. The other crews work on call 2 weeks and off 1 week. Thats the schedule I'm on and I would have to say if you like to be home, thats the one to be on. I over night about 3-5 times per 2 weeks. Thats avg for this summer anyways.

Latest resources

Back