• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Air Services

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My definition of a GOOD cheif pilot. He is the cheif of all the pilots which means he looks out for them. He is the middle man for the man up stairs which stands up for the pilots and their needs. He should NOT be only a order taker but also a negotiatior for better QOL. Be fair! Don't grow a big head and be a dick cause thats just not cool. Yes he's the boss but also a good boss that is looking out for his fellow pilots. I just hate when I hear these compainies that has the scary "you're gonna do what I say or else your fired" chief pilot. He needs to inforce the rules and make tough decisions. A chief pilot should fly the line and so he will know how to manage things better. But most of all, RESPECT the pilots and what's important to them... time off, pay and safety. Oh yea, I think a bonus for CP sucks cause they nickle and dime the hell out of the little guy. I hope we have a CP that we can call up and in confidence tell him something thats contrary to his ways of thinking.

Not pointing any fingers. Just my thoughts

Nelson Erdmann is the DO. Richard Styles is the CP. After the signing that may or may not change. We can all wait in anticipation. What do the higher ups of JR say about this?

He is at home counting his money and laughing all the way to the bank OR

He's in school until Jan. 2008 getting typed in the new Challenger, GIII, GIV, BBJ and the Space Shuttle.

It amazes me that someone like him gets all the types... what's the deal with people that can't fly and bad personalities getting all the types.

Does Jet ride have already have airplanes in Wilmington DE. If not I have heard we are trying to put airplanes there. Anyone have info. on this?

Yes and not yet....We have a G111 and G4 (managed) moving to Wilmington soon. The company that owns these had also indicated that they want to buy more. I have heard 2 more G4's and possibly a Global. If these planes really take off, I wouldn't doubt those rich hicks to buy some more

Sounds like everything will be finalized on tuesday, so maybe all the questions and rumors will be answered.

They should, because our JR big shots love to gab.......

I dont agree with the paint job, because customers don't want to show up
looking like they chartered a jet, they want to look like they own it. An incospicuous paint job is better. Plus it absorbs heat and makes the cabin hotter in the summer.

OMG.....I thought the same thing when I seen a PA a/c a couple of years ago.

Anyways, we have have doubled our size and doubled our voices. So let's all stick together on this one....

p.s.I hate Dick Cheney.....and his administration...

" A vote for Bush is a vote for bush. A vote for Gore, well, is another vote for Bush...hehehe" quote George W. Bush 11/28/2000

[" A vote for Bush is a vote for bush. A vote for Gore, well, is another vote for Bush...hehehe" quote George W. Bush 11/28/2000]

Thank heavens for retarded democrats. If not, we would have one in office.

PS. Boston blows goats. :)

Last edited:
Your so right....Looking at the current president, really sheds light on how retarded the dems are....Or maybe its just the general public...

At least people with an IQ or greater than 90 will be able to breathe a sigh of relief in one year.

CJJ is an H-mo, dont fly with him...He wears his O2 mask above FL30....

"The president of Pakistan is that general guy...You know...I call him General...ahhh ummm-duhhh." Quote George W. Bush 06/20/1999

Last edited:
Have these two companies finally merged yet? I read earlier in this thread that a goal of Pinnacle was to be the largest 135. Well, I just found out from a buddy at Summit Jet that they have merged with another company and now have over 100 A/C. This isn't meant to start a wild fire. Seems ironic that a goal to be the largest just went down the tubes. Or.....are there plans to buy more companies?

Later. Gotta buy beer and cigars for the poker game tonight.

Have these two companies finally merged yet? I read earlier in this thread that a goal of Pinnacle was to be the largest 135. Well, I just found out from a buddy at Summit Jet that they have merged with another company and now have over 100 A/C. This isn't meant to start a wild fire. Seems ironic that a goal to be the largest just went down the tubes. Or.....are there plans to buy more companies?

Later. Gotta buy beer and cigars for the poker game tonight.
The deal is almost done believe that the signing will happen this week. I have heard rumor that the goal is to be the largest, but by largest I think they mean in number of aircraft owned by the company not managed aircraft Pinnacle owns all of its aircraft they are not leased or owned by anyone else. With the purchase of Jetride I believe they will be takeing on 9 more aircraft this will take the fleet size to over 20. Also with the deal PA will for the first time take on managed aircraft. I am not sure how many of these there are I think something like 3-5 more aircraft.

Latest resources

Back