• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Air Services

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I kinda figured that things would get better through time. It seems that the four partners are a smart bunch and very successful and must realize that a happy employee is a productive employee.

Rake said:
401(K) is changing. Got a note from HR the other day. Still waiting to see the info. Vision goes up in July.

Finally a matching of the 401K, I knew I should have stayed :eek:) Sounds like things are on the up and up!!

I know with all the rumors floating around, everyone is waiting with anticipation for closure in this matter. Why not wait for official correspondence before commenting on something that may or may not be factual? Rumors lead to disconnect and failure in any organization. This negotiation is not going to finalize overnight. Hopefully, a positive outcome will come in the near future. Until then it’s probably best to keep hearsay to a minimum.

V/R,
Rake

~ And no, I'm not affiliated with management from either organization. Just a simple observation from past experiences.

The Airnet website is all calling the deal dead. Heard Pinnacle wants nothing to do with the aircraft we have on contract with NetJets and SkyJet. Doesn't make sense to me if it were to be true, but then again, it is all hearsay to begin with.

Rake said:
I know with all the rumors floating around, everyone is waiting with anticipation for closure in this matter. Why not wait for official correspondence before commenting on something that may or may not be factual? Rumors lead to disconnect and failure in any organization. This negotiation is not going to finalize overnight. Hopefully, a positive outcome will come in the near future. Until then it’s probably best to keep hearsay to a minimum.

V/R,
Rake

~ And no, I'm not affiliated with management from either organization. Just a simple observation from past experiences.
By your rational this thread should never have started. Short of questions about benifits and pay the whole thing is nothing but heresay. Come to think of it half of the stuff posted on flightinfo is heresay (this very statement was speculation and heresay thus making my point :) ). Look pilots love to spread rumors as if they are fact and this big knitting circle we call a chat room satisfies this need.
Airnet has had bad luck recently with buyouts. Last November it was a done deal, then at the last minute it fell through. Yes it was different, a stock buy back in an attempt to privatize the company, but from our perspective the lead up to both events is strickingly similar and the end results difficult to ignore.
The negotiations have been going on for some time. Nobody thought that it would happen overnight. But this has been dragging on for some time now. Something happened *edit* with the managed aircraft, Pinnacle doesnt want them (oh know more heresay:) ).
WDR11

Last edited:
starcheckdriver said:
The Airnet website is all calling the deal dead. Heard Pinnacle wants nothing to do with the aircraft we have on contract with NetJets and SkyJet. Doesn't make sense to me if it were to be true, but then again, it is all hearsay to begin with.

And that is funny, because Pinnacle has several aircraft that are exclusively used by Skyjet. I have heard that it is not a done deal. Lots of legal stuff to go though.

Latest resources

Back