• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Air Services

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Have you Pinnacle guys heard that the merger is supposed to take place this week? Do you know if it will be called Pinnacle, JetRide or Pinnacle/JetRide? What callsign to you use? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get some answers.

Hey starchecker I agree with you on not knowing what is going on. It seems lke we are working for the CIA, nobody wants to tell us anything. Also $70,000 to fly a 60 as a captain sucks with whatever schedule you are working.

The reason why there is little said (tight lipped) is because of a confidentiality agreement that was suppose to have been signed between the two companies. I can tell you for that reason some of what is being said, heard, and posted may hold some truth, and some is only rumor. I do not use a screen name and I not elaborate on any possible truth to a buy out merger what ever. I can pass on some general information about Pinnacle, but cannot verify any rumors. We are just going to have to let this play out until something official come out.

Just curious, do the Younkins have anything to do with Pinnacle Air Service? I know Bobby is gone now, but the Younkin's were always such a big presence at ASG.

Word to the wise Jet Ride Pilots: be real careful what you say or who you talk to right now at Pinnacle Air Services, they have a bunch of brown-nosing PIC's who will snitch you out to the D.O. or C.P. first chance they get just like they did with the former Director of training who was one the hardest working best liked pilots in the company.

Ritz Carlton said:
the former Director of training who was one the hardest working best liked pilots in the company.
Apparentley NOT! I love how these new posters have shown up with one or two post. Hiding?

Latest resources

Back