• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Air Services

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, anymore word on this potential merger/buyout? Rumors are flying at JetRide that something is in the works with JetRide and Pinacle and should happen in the next couple months.

Pinnacle Air LLC is owned by the Pinnacle Group in Springdale Arkansas. So it's not that they copied the name from the regional airline it's more that the subsidiary (Pinnacle Air LLC) retained a portion of it.

You can pretty much disregard what I said earlier. We have 6 60's, 3 35's, and 1 31 coming on property from a buyout. We SHOULD not be taking any managed aircraft to our property. If you are working for this company then you should know who you are.

No word yet on senority or list mergers yet. Although I wouldn't rule out the stapler. I BELIEVE that your current base and aircraft setup will remain intact under our management.

Yes, our DO probably wouldn't win any awards for being a people person. But he does do a great job running the operations of this company. And your contact with him should be limited unless you are screwing things up. Most of what I read here are from people who shouldn't have been brought on property in the first place. Don't be a dumbass, do your job, and you shouldn't have much problem with the DO.

Our CP is new. Real new. I don't think there has been time to form an opinion yet much less post it here.

We need pilots. Qualified pilots. We are Wyvern?, ARGUS, and Q-Star rated. You need 2000 TT to jerk the gear and 3500 for first pick at the chicks. We need guys in LAS for 31/55. Our road crews are pretty well staffed as well as ASG. Although that does change.

Our remote crews fly 15/15. Airline to and fro. Our based guys are transitioning to a 3 per ship for 10 hard off.

There seems to be a lot out there from some fired guys about how this place sucks so much and how everybody is out to get you.

Well, the aircraft are excellent. Late model, low time, and well maintained. The paycheck is always there. Always. We are backed by some very rich people and one big ass company. We have gone from 4 to 13 aircraft in two years and are bringing 10 more on in the next 30 days and an additional 3 in the next 3 months. Upgrades do happen and we do hire street captains if no FO's meet the required times. All pilots are typed. 12 month non-prorated contract for those that aren't. Awesome medical, no vision yet but coming.

The downside. Growth. There are growing pains here and sometimes they really hurt. We do have stumbles and they really do try to fix things fairly. But you are never going to get 40 some pilots to agree on anything. So yes, somebody is going to be on here bitching. Lots of changes happen and flexibility is often required. You pay uniforms. 'bout $600. $26 deduct per pay period.

This isn't SWA or UPS or FEDEX. It is a lot better than most 135's and a hell of a lot better than the regionals. We start our FO's at $35K and 4 bars can get you up to near $70K on the 60.

It may not be your retirement home but it's not a bad place to hang out for a while. The view is always changing.

Oh, and spelling police stay off my ass. It's late and I'm tired.

:)

Last edited:
Hey MCJohn,

Sounds like a nice outfit except for the salaries. Any word on if these will go up to at least NBAA average instead of below average. Also what about the JetRide guys making more than this amount will there salaries be dropped to match you guys????

Current salaries, irregardless of buyer or buyee, SHOULD NOT drop. Hopefully ours will come up to match yours.

Good luck to the guys on the other side. Remember, if it does come down to staple staple, which we hope it doesn't, our pilot group had NOTHING to do with it. This is entirely in the hands of management.

No worries here about the pilot group, and stapling senority as long as i get a check. That is good about the salaries but dont worry we dont make sh1t either maybe 1 or 2 thousand more than 70,000..which really sucks....about 10,000 lower than nbaa average...maybe as a larger group we can ask/demand more fom them...

Question

Why is Jetride still running ads for LR35/60 pilots if they may be bought out?

Is this the left hand and right hand not talking, or aviation employment web sites that run ads on their own?

Latest resources

Back