• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Air Services

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Some of the things you are saying is true and some isn't. The closing is going to be in the next few days but the dispatch will be moving. I haven't heard too much about pay but I know it will be changing and so will schedules. It is a good merger for all of us currently employed by Pinnacle or JetRide, but it is going to be a bumpy ride at first. No one is saying much to anyone in either organization but we should expect an announcement soon. Good luck everyone!

There many questions that are racing through jetride. Hopefully some of you at Pinnacle can address a few of them. Concerning your schedule, are you guys doing a 3 pilot rotation with the plane gone the entire time or does the plane come back to its base after trips?

The remote airplanes fly with a crew of 2 for 15 days. The crew swap happens on the 15th day if the airplane is accessible to an airport with airline service. If not, the rotation is shortened or lengthened a day or two to get the airplane and crew within airline service.

What locatations do you have assigned as bases?

ASG and LAS. Two lears 35/55 in LAS and a CE650, 1 31A, and 60 in ASG. The rest are remote. The 45's are having a time finding a home right now.

The remote guys live where ever they want. You are just responsible for getting to a major airport and they airline you out.

What type of equipment do you guys have and what are the plans for the future.

Have 3-31A's, 2-45's, 3-60's, 1-55, 1-35, 1-CE650, 2-DA50's.

Planned ????? Believe it when it's on property.
Will you guys move into LCK new facilities with who's managment.

No idea.

Seems as if JetRide managment will say aidos to the pilots and go there own way with Airnet. What really concerns me is quality of life. How much time does one actually spend at home. We work a 14 days on call where we can be home at least half of the time on average. Being gone a straight 14 days is a long time to be gone especially if your only pulling in 70K. I heard that the signing was going to be today.... is this true???

Remotes are 15/15. Based guys have no schedule right now really. Again, understaffed. They are trying for 3/aircraft to give 10 hard off. Too many guys moving up to bigger and better.

This may very well be a good thing to happen but at the same time it pisses me off that nobody will fill us in on whats going on.

Preaching to the choir brother.

Since you guys are a privately owned maybe someone can shead some light on the issue.

I've made calls before that something wouldn't happen and it did, so........

Jetride has a lot of good assets, people, and procedures in place. I hope that in the end this will be great for both of us. I think it will be bumpy for a while though.

I'll pick up the first round with the first Jetride crew I come across and maybe we can put some faces to screen names.

Good luck guys!:beer:

Thanks a lot for the reply. We were in LAS this last Sunday and passed one of your 60's parked at Signature. Would have been nice to shoot the bull for a while. Anyways, thanks again... Now can we start that damn drum roll

Downwind you just need to by me beer. How come you got more info then me. :)

maybe I'm missing something, as far as the remote pilots that you are talking about. Are they assigned to an aircraft at a remote base or are they sent to an aircraft wherever it happens to be? thanks

wonder if jetride guys will be able to bid into a schedule like that? probablly one of the growing pains to come.

maybe I'm missing something, as far as the remote pilots that you are talking about. Are they assigned to an aircraft at a remote base or are they sent to an aircraft wherever it happens to be? thanks

There is no remote base. You pick up and leave the aircraft where it is (assuming that airport is within reasonable distance of airline service). We are generally assigned to an aircraft. Subject to MX, relief, vacation, etc. You will generally be in the same ship 80% of the time.

What do you Pinnacle guys wear for uniforms?

Black non-descript shoes, blue wool pants, white Van Husen aviator shirt (short and long sleeve), tie, epaulets, no wings, blue wool jacket for cooler temps w/ sleeve strips and wings, Peronne leather jacket for colder temps with epaulets and velcro patch. Optional sweaters. Pilots must match at all times.

Latest resources

Back