Pinnacle Air Services

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey,

Do you PNL guys actually get your 3% raise or is it just something they say you get like at JR. I'm still waiting for my annual 3%. It's been 3 months.

I'm still waiting for my annual 3%. It's been 3 months.

yup, me too, 5 months waiting for the 3% tip and 12 months waiting for our phantom raise when we have wyvern times as well.

Just found out that the pay scale on the G-IV is only 5K a year more that the G-III. Top pay, $115k and 15 on, 15 off? No thanks!!
At that rate we're going to experience pilots getting typed and jumping ship shortly after.
$40k down the drain

JJET44 said:
Hey,

Do you PNL guys actually get your 3% raise or is it just something they say you get like at JR. I'm still waiting for my annual 3%. It's been 3 months.

Still waiting for my big ole 3% as well. its been 3 months going on 4. Seems as if managment has it on the back burner. Left more emails and voice messages than I can remember to get some feed back on the delay. Basically NOTHING!!!

Any of you guys care to pass on info about the two DA-50's and soon to be DA-900 at BDR. Just wondering if its worth the time to even call down to Nelson and start the wheels in motion. From what I've been reading on this thread I'd have to say it aint looking good.

Thanks!!

Rice not sure what kind of info you are looking for. Yes there are a couple of 50s. They are owned by PA but operate kinda by them selves on a contract. As far as a 900 goes guess we have looked at one that is about it. Things change from what they are looking at and what they get and where it may end up alot and sometimes pretty fast. It is best not to speculate and just sit back and believe it when you see it. Not sure if we are looking for anyone on the Falcons at this time it is something you would have to inquire at the company about. Just a recomendation I wouldn't go to Nelson, but instead ask to speak with the Chief Pilot Richard Styles.

Last edited:
JJET44 said:
Hey,

As far as I know every one has recieved there raise. It may not always be on your exact hire date but when it has been late they have made it retro active to correct. I am not going to get into an exact percentage but the 3% over all is close. It may not be much but something is better then nothing if it make you feal better. Don't get me wrong I would like it to be more but a constant pay check that I don't ever have to worry about it not being there is worth more to me now then how big a raise I feal I should get.

Ok here's my concern.

If we don't get our raises by the time the buyout is finalized we just might lose it.

I'm in a little different situation than most. I just upgraded and I'm on a new pay rate, so I'm just losing out on back pay, but others are not so fortunate.

I'm just going to summit a pay adjustment (overtime) sheet with the amount that they should have adjusted my pay for that short period of time (based on 3%). Maybe plus interest!!!

It's a dead end here. A stagnating quagmire of status quo. Not much flying at all no current progressive annual pay scale nothing to look forward to except your days off if they remember that you are on the road or forget that you are on the road like they have done with some other pilots. The Chief Pilot does not stick up for the pilots and constantly sets a double standard and is inconsistant. This is all fact.

" Don't go away mad just go away."

Ritz Carlton said:
It's a dead end here. A stagnating quagmire of status quo. Not much flying at all no current progressive annual pay scale nothing to look forward to except your days off if they remember that you are on the road or forget that you are on the road like they have done with some other pilots. The Chief Pilot does not stick up for the pilots and constantly sets a double standard and is inconsistant. This is all fact.

" Don't go away mad just go away."

Sounds just like our old chief pilot at JR. A chief pilot needs to have a pair to stick up for the pilots. That really gets under my skin when that happens. However we have an excellent DO that does look after us now. Though sometimes he gets so busy he forgets things like our 3% RAISE!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back