• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
slickmagneto said:
"Flybet3 vbmenu_register("postmenu_1076646", true);
Bite my shiny metal ass

Most of the people I have had issues with are people with ZERO personality, bad attitude, no manners,zero tolerance and have to mention more than once of how "good" they are. The list is soooo long.

And I stand by this, I have no problem with the Pinnacle pilot group, I have 2 friends that work there and have 3 that worked there. And I dont care about applying at pinnacle, or asking fat Nelson for a job. I just know first hand of who Nelson is, how arrogant and a low life he is. He's a sneek, a snake, and a dirty rat. I have a very big tolerance with people, I dont have tolerance with peaces of sh*t like Nelson, he knows what he did and I hope he gets whats coming to him.

TennLear60 said:

Quite the ray of sunshine, aren't ya? I suppose you have that perfect job working 2 days a month making $200,000.00 per year. So for what ever reason you can afford to portray yourself as a fool lacking etiquette found in others who are professionals. You are such the role model. Enjoy your life alone in your own world. The rest of us in this forum will continue to discuss our new relationship without interruption from your unnecessary comments.

J

uhuh

Whats this about?

Guys,

I've had this issue recurring and I have to address. I know you all work closely together and communicate with eachother. I will however appreciate it if you will worry about your own problems and not those of your fellow pilots. It's not professional or proficient to try to solve issues with third parties and it only complicates every issue. If you personally have an issue then you call in dont tell anyone else to. If you hear of someone else having a problem let them know they should call in if you feel it necessary but dont call in yourself about their problem or situation.

Thank you

Mayra De La Garza
Pinnacle Air LLC
1370 S. Old Missouri Rd
Springdale AR 72764

What's going on over there? Are you guys getting along? LOL

Couple more questions for the Pinnacle guys.....

1. How do annual raises work? Is it performance based? A specific percentage of current salary?

2. Does Pinnacle reimburse pilot medicals? Is there a limit?

Medicals are reimbursed,

Only a small 3% annual raise and no bonuses, maybe this will change now that we are getting some different Flight department managers Jetride.

Nope we get the same 3% insult also. I wish we could change that... any ideas? And ours is performance based. Have any issues and there goes your "raise." Does 3% even cover the cost of living increase anymore?

Does anyone know (PA or JR guys) what the plan is for JetRide's management and JetRide's dispatch? I thought the plan was to leave them in Columbus and run the dispatch and management from there. But, a couple JR dispatchers told me that the goal is to move them, Walt and Keith to Arkansas? Just wondering what everyone else heard.

starcheckdriver said:
Does anyone know (PA or JR guys) what the plan is for JetRide's management and JetRide's dispatch? I thought the plan was to leave them in Columbus and run the dispatch and management from there. But, a couple JR dispatchers told me that the goal is to move them, Walt and Keith to Arkansas? Just wondering what everyone else heard.

I was told that the dispatches and management will stay in LCK. As long as there are two certificates it seems it will stay that way. One of the key features PA liked was our dispatch facility. Also, PA will utilies ANS maintenance programs as well, just another reason to stay. My own opinion is that Walt will not move to AR, I don't know about Keith. Once we are sold there will be changes down the road, but I don't think it will happen anytime soon.

Just to re-assure that all I've heard was that Jetrides dispatch and management will remain in Columbus.

There are all sorts of rumors floating around. We just happen to have a trip to Springdale so we stopped in the PA offices down there to say hello. Met the DO and Dispatchers and some other office staff. What they told me about future plans for the companies as a whole was completely different from what I have been told by Jetride mngt. I believe the truth will be somewhere in between the two. Since Wynn is going to be VP for both I think I will put a little more trust in what his version is.

Jetride has a one year lease on the facilities in LCK. After that its anyones guess. It would make sense to combine everyone under one roof. Where that will happen to be is up for all sorts of speculation.

Latest resources

Back