• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle 1113 ruling set for this Thursday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whatever!!! You guys should put your money where your mouth is. It's so easy to complain about things. Ever thought about being part of the solution? Have you ever tried to do the job that those guys do? If I remember right, both of you were plenty vocal about wanting to bend over the Mesaba and Colgan pilot groups. It seems that your Hunter union rep was just trying to give you what you wanted. Hey, I don't like him either. But the bullys don't always get their way. And now it is what it is. Get over it. Now all three pilot groups have lost airplanes and captain slots, and that's something that many said would probably happen over two years ago. I didn't think it would be 900's though
I understand 100% the job of a union leader. But one thing is doing the right thing to represent the pilot group and other is not giving a sh!t living off the buy outs and loading up on high end filet minion cuts. I believed and trusted on my union until the obvious came about. It's just like knocking down a mafia organized group. Start with the god father and the rest will crumble down just like Scott Ericson and his 115 line credit capt 900 pay. Premerger 9e are as spineless as can be between company koolaide and union koolaide. It's a circus there and I hope that all the good people have a chance to get out and the rest stay there and continue the spineless dance party. What a joke.

For 12 grand, they were not eating at McDonalds or Subway. Think the finest steak houses money can buy. Rumor has it ALPA hasn't paid them back the 12 grand yet. Hope they make a case out of this to say no to excessive spending and taking it from union dues.

12 grand, seriously. Expecting to be paid on union's dime. Probably rented a Mercedes Benz SLK convertible and blasted some tunes Wyclef Sweet Girl....... Cash Rules everything around me, Singin’ dollar dollar bill yall..... dollar dollar bill y'all....Singin’ dollar dollar bill y'all

mesaba13 gets it. FOforever85, you should be pushing to have someone dedicated and knowledgeable in addressing issues that affect an airline. If I was on the merger committee, things would have gone differently. And I certainly wouldn't have ignored a letter by Pat who desperately needs to know what to do about the Bloch quotas.

1.3xVs, you're right. I do hope they recall and replace those who are incompetent and love spending 9E union dues. But there's no point arguing with people over all this stuff.

I do/I did.

If you was on the merger committee???????
HAHAHA!

That would require you to have the balls to actually do something other than criticize others actions on a web board.

Why stop at the merger committee? Tell us how it would have been different if you were CEO.
Wait how about President of the United States?

Thanks Flyer, that is the funniest thing I have read on here in a long time.

"If I were on the merger committee??"

Good one!

Last edited:
I do/I did.

If you were on the merger committee???????
HAHAHA!

That would require you to have the balls to actually do something other than criticize others actions on a web board.

Why stop at the merger committee? Tell us how it would have been different if you were CEO.
Wait how about President of the United States?

Thanks Flyer, that is the funniest thing I have read on here in a long time.

As usual with your post, all bitching/no solutions.
Read again. I volunteered for a position but they held it out for someone in their own boys club. I had plenty of ideas and solutions. Your merger committee squashed them and deleted airlinkpilot threads. Who's the real enemy here. If you can't see that, you're blind. Go on airlinkpilots and see the DFR thread, I hear there is some brutal truth being posted on there and asking for Hunta to step down.

Ideas, Like what?

"Who's the enemy?" really? Enemy? That's pretty dramatic.

I read the DFR thread. I understand it, and yes he sucked.

In the end it comes back to "What good will come out of this for 9E people?" Again you offer complaining with no solutions.

You get a new person in there and then what? Go ahead it is your turn to tell me how you would fix it.
Lawsuit?
What is that going to accomplish?

Again, I think 9E pilots would be running a huge risk getting the award thrown away. (and at what cost financially?)

Wait, I just remembered it doesn't matter because they aren't going to do anything.

Last edited:
My ideas from the get go. Pilots were having a decent talk on how the list should go and people agreed it shouldn't be relative. Save te super senior side, a lotta guys liked DOH. But the 9E committee shut that conversation threaddown and did not want any input on the list. They then went behind the backs of 9E pilots and screwed them by proposing a staple to an arbitrator (dumb thing todo in the first place). Afterwards, they didn't even communicate what they proposed. It was kept all in the dark until the Colgan committee leaked it. My ideas were simple. Poll the pilot group, get a feel for what 9E pilots wanted. Then represent that view to the other committees and arbitrator. And finally, share the aftermath of what was proposed. The 9E committee refused all that. Your class date VS DOH issue was also something contested after the hearings were closed. Again, a failure if the committee because Bloch was confused and caught off guard.

He should step down and let someone who can actually work and fight for 9E pilots. As for the lawsuit, ask the TWA pilots who are using the same lawyer what they got out of it. Hint, ALPA is appealing the decision because they cannot afford to pay out the monetary amount awarded by the court.

I will say flyer- you are. Bitter man who can't get a grip on reality. You were gifted a new job not based on experience but on other factors- we'll just call it you interviewed well and impressed them at the interview.....while others with thousands of hours of PIC could not even get a call. Why not use some of your energy and make Virgin a better place instead of making further progress on dividing our Pinnacle pilot group?

For the record when I first looked into this scenario of the 900's in ATL leaving I read the language and could see how it could be interpreted either way. When I asked a union rep and even a SLI union rep they both indicated it would most likely be seen as a ratio. You seem to think that all MESABA pilots are behind this but that is your little mind and your super huge ego at work. Yes we get it, you got screwed. But let me remind you at how much better off this all would have been with no fences everything being DOH- and when you place blame on this crap and deface my name it was not me or 3/4 of MESABA who benefited from pinnacle s fight against DOH and caused this. Bloch was an idiot, is an idiot. Creating more strife about 95 positions when we may start to lose 1000 or more crj200 positions is utterly ridiculous. Who ever makes the decision on the 95 900 positions in ATL can make their decision and I will live with it and continue with my career goals and work with my fellow pinnacle pilots.

Mind your own Virgin business and take your petty little comments and fight somewhere else. OUR pilot group as a bigger fight at hand and needs to be united.

I will say flyer- you are. Bitter man who can't get a grip on reality. You were gifted a new job not based on experience but on other factors- we'll just call it you interviewed well and impressed them at the interview.....while others with thousands of hours of PIC could not even get a call. Why not use some of your energy and make Virgin a better place instead of making further progress on dividing our Pinnacle pilot group?

For the record when I first looked into this scenario of the 900's in ATL leaving I read the language and could see how it could be interpreted either way. When I asked a union rep and even a SLI union rep they both indicated it would most likely be seen as a ratio. You seem to think that all MESABA pilots are behind this but that is your little mind and your super huge ego at work. Yes we get it, you got screwed. But let me remind you at how much better off this all would have been with no fences everything being DOH- and when you place blame on this crap and deface my name it was not me or 3/4 of MESABA who benefited from pinnacle s fight against DOH and caused this. Bloch was an idiot, is an idiot. Creating more strife about 95 positions when we may start to lose 1000 or more crj200 positions is utterly ridiculous. Who ever makes the decision on the 95 900 positions in ATL can make their decision and I will live with it and continue with my career goals and work with my fellow pinnacle pilots.

Mind your own Virgin business and take your petty little comments and fight somewhere else. OUR pilot group as a bigger fight at hand and needs to be united.

Maybe because those PIC guys can't pass the assessment test?! maybe? Your a fool. Maybe there such a tool bag that the interview panel can see through them? Yeah just because you have PIC time doesn't mean sh!t.

When I leave pinnacle i will never post about it again. I think it's sad that flyer does and I feel bad for him. There is obviously a reason he can't let it go. And I don't buy the whole i still have friends there. He just wants everyone to know that he is at a better place now. The thing is is that we don't care, we don't go ruin Virgin America threads

Maybe because those PIC guys can't pass the assessment test?! maybe? Your a fool. Maybe there such a tool bag that the interview panel can see through them? Yeah just because you have PIC time doesn't mean sh!t.

True genius. Kids now days. "Experience does not mean ********************" is what you are saying? Wow. You are the fools fool. My knowledge, education, and experience speaks for itself.

Latest resources

Back